Chapter Six

Bey POV
One Month Later

I groaned as my phone continued to get text messages, waking me out my sleep. It was a mid-day nap but that's not the point. I worked hard today, I deserved that nap. I snatched my phone off the coffee table and answered it.

"WHAT?" I yelled into the phone, aggravated.

"Damn Daddy, you acting like you'on miss me." I rolled my eyes at the sound of her voice. Jayda, one of my old hoes. She got mad when I cut her off and when she found out about me and Megan talking, she started sending Megan death threats. But Megan never saw the messages because I deleted them and blocked Jayda before she could see them. 

"Jayda you know I'm not on that typa time with you right na." I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"You know you miss this pussy daddy. She so wet for you." Not run gone lie, Jay had some of the best pussy I ever been in, but that's neither here nor there.

"Jayda, you know I can't be with you like that right now." I said sighing.

"But whyy," she whined. "you not even with the girl forreal and she not giving you no pussy. I bet she ain't even let you give her no head."

"Just because I'm not fucking her don't mean I don't care about her. And for your information I did give her head."

"Okay, okay, fine, let's just go out to dinner." I thought about it. "As friends."

"Okay, fine. When and where."

She squealed. "The Doom Lounge, Today, and 7:30."

"Uh uh not to-" she hung up before I could finish.

I looked at the time and seen that it was already 4pm. I huffed and got up to go to my room to start getting dressed. I'm home alone today since Di is at Rihanna's house being nasty.

I got dressed, fed King, and walked him. After I made sure he was all set in his room I went to the garage door to figure out what car I was going to be taking. I chose the matte blue Lamborghini. I sped to the place because I was already late. When I got in it was like a bar so it was easy to spot Jayda.

I sat down on the barstool next to her.

"Took you long enough." She giggled. "I thought you stood me up for a minute. I shook my head and chuckled. "Nah, Queen B don't stand people up."

We laughed and talked for about 15 more minutes before she offered to get us some food and drinks from the bar.

"Ummm you can get me some plain wings and a Jungle Juice mix." She nodded and her little figure walked to the bar. Not even gone hold you, I looked back at her ass. Shit was fat.

And that black looked so good on her. Anyways.

She came back with my wings, her wings and our drinks.

We talked some more as we ate. Once I finished my wings I downed my alcoholic beverage. It tasted a little funny, so I just assumed it was because it was jungle juice. I specifically ordered jungle juice because in a mocktail cocktail, they are supposed to use Capri Sun juice but everyone is cheap and use Kool-Aid and that shit don't be it.

"These wings good as hell." She said. I heard it in slow motion. I started restlessly blinking. Then it hit me. This bitch drugged me!

"Come on BB I can see you're tired." She came over to my chair and helped me out of it. My body willingly did what she wanted it to do.

10 Minutes Later, at Jayda's house

"Come on Bey, I'm not carrying your big ass up the steps. We like a foot apart." She said, and again it was in slow motion.

Once we made it up the steps she pushed me on the bed and started stripping. Immediately my dick got hard, and it was visible through my pants.

She bit her lip and went down on me and that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

Narrator POV

Jayda slipped Bey's dick that was covered in both of their cum, out of her. She flopped on the bed tired at about 6 am. Not before sending the video and pictures she took of them fucking from different angles to Megan from Bey's number with the text 'shoulda let me hit'.

Unfortunately, Megan was up because she had to drive into the city today to go look at a property and to go to the office today. She was getting out the shower as her phone lit up with messages from Bey. She smiled giddily as she picked up her phone. She tapped on the 7 attachments notification without a thought and immediately threw her phone into the bathroom mirror with a heart wrenching, ear piercing scream...