Chapter Twenty

(FULL WARNING: Cause some of yall is some half reading ass bitches so in this chapter Drunk In Love was a song with Meg and Bey, Megan sang Bey's parts and Bey rapped Jay's parts)

Beyoncé POV
September 2nd
BEYONCÉ Album Release Listening Day
Houston, TX

Okay, I'm sweating bullets right now. Not because my album is dropping today, but because of some of the feedback I've gotten. A few weeks ago, I let Shen, Lani, and Rihanna hear the few songs off the album that opened up about problems in my and Megan's relationship and they all had similar reactions and feedback. 'She's going to take this as a diss track. She's going to be upset that you're putting people in y'all business.' Especially because she doesn't know about the song. 

I understand that but I feel like it's music. Music is my release, and she should understand that. Right? Oh God, is it hot in here or is it just me? I just need to take a deep breath. Maybe focus on my surroundings.

Funny enough, I booked out the whole club, and it's the exact club where I met Megan at. I bet she doesn't even remember that this is where we met. Hell, and shared our first kiss.

I chose to have the party here since I felt most comfortable in the club setting.

The strip club, a venue where patrons can watch performers, usually women, dance and strip while music plays in the background. With multiple stages and seating areas, usually arranged in a way that allows patrons to have a clear view of the performers. The lighting is dim, with colored spotlights illuminating the performers on stage.

The décor of a strip club includes elements that create a sensual atmosphere, decorated with red velvet curtains, plush seating, and mirrors on the walls. The VIP area or private rooms where people were having a more intimate experience with a performer laced with a elegant presence.

The multiple bars in the club, where people are ordering drinks and socializing with others. The loud and upbeat music playing in the background, while some of the performer's dance to the music or perform choreographed routines.

In terms of dress code, people of all kinds walk around in anything from business casual to dressy attire. While the performers typically wear revealing clothing or lingerie, and may dance to a variety of music genres, such as hip hop, pop, or rock.

I was pulled from my thoughts when my beautiful wife came over and sat down on the couch next to me with her beautiful smile on her face. I smiled back and gently pecked her lips making her blush.

"You enjoying yourself?" We asked at the same time making us start laughing. I nodded.

"I am, I'm just ready to go home and cuddle up under the loves of my life." I said and rested my head on her shoulders. She gently caressed my chin.

"Me too baby. But I'm excited to hear some of your new music. You be acting like you'on want me in the studio with you when you working on your top-secret songs." I laughed a nervous laugh and sat up from her shoulder due to my nerves getting the best of me.

"You know I would never write a diss song about you right?" I asked while looking in her eyes.

She nodded. "Of course, baby, and if you did then it just depends on how disrespectful and how much of our business you putting out." Yeahhh that response didn't make my anxiety any better. If anything, it made it skyrocket. 

I noticed a stripper that walked past with a tray of margaritas. I grabbed one and downed it quickly. Meg raised an eyebrow while looking at me like something was wrong. She eyed my posture and slightly read me. I bit the corner of my lip in nervousness from her gaze as my hands started to slightly tremble. She noticed this action right away and she gently moved my hand and sat in my lap.