Chapter Twenty-five

Megan POV
The Next Day

I got out the car after Bey parked down the street from where we supposed to be. Now any other time this wouldn't be an issue for me, but I cannot feel my legs. We fucked this morning and I don't know what pain drugs they got her on for her arm, but she is on a good one. She fucked me so good I swear I started crying. I'm officially fighting over that dick.

"Baby, why you walking funny?" She said smirking at me. I flipped her off and she laughed. "I already did that."

"I cannot stand youuu. Come carry me." I whined feeling the burning in my legs become more prominent the longer I stood.

"Wait isn't that Tiana?" She asked coming over to me and looking ahead of us. I looked up and sure enough Tiana was getting out of a suburban van. Tiana is know to be Lando's personal slut and his most expensive pawn. Anywhere Tiana goes, Lando goes.

"So how we gone do this?" I said looking at Bey.

"Imma go talk to Lando and try to get some answers while you solicit Tiana, make it seem like you tryna fuck. Do not kiss her." I laughed. Tiana is a gorgeous girl, sweet, shy but she's wrapped up in some mess and underage so that's out the question.

I snapped out my thoughts and it was time to put the plan into action. I walked up to Tiana and started working my charm. "Hey beautiful. How your day going?"

Tiana looked up at me since I towered over her slim thick figure. Her waist was tiny and she had the plumpest boobs. Her hip dips made her absolute dump truck ass pop.

She blushed under my gaze making me chuckle. "What a pretty lil thang like you doing out in this street life?"

She nibbled on the inside of her cheek and looked away from me. "I dunno." She mumbled. Genuinely curious about why a pretty girl like her was out in this street life I grabbed her chin and lifted her face back to me.

"Why you lyin to me, pretty girl?"

"Well, I-I got kicked out at 13 and none of my friends or family wanted to take me in, s-so," she broke down crying and I felt bad and wanted to cry with her, why, I don't know. "It's okay love, take your time."

"A-a-and so, L-Lando took me in b-but he said I would have to work to pull my own w-weight. Since then he's been using me whenever he wants to and using me to attract customers for the other older girls."

I pouted feeling really bad for her. "When is he gone let you out?" I asked, gently wiping her tears. "He said when I get the money to pay my fees." She sniffled.

"How much are they?" Now if this was any other girl or any other situation I would have said that's too damn bad and kept it moving. But, I can feel this girl's pain and if I can help get her out this cycle I want to.

"650,000K." She said hopelessly.

"How old are you?" I asked. She didn't look a day over 20 and that alarmed me.

"16." She responded. I frowned.

"You have a phone?" Bey said from next to me scaring the shit out of me.

"Y-yeah but I can't text on it all the time because I'm not supposed to have it a-and I'll get in trouble if Lando finds it." She stuttered out. Bet pulled out her business card and handed to Tiana slyly. I made sure Lando didn't see.

"We gone get you out of this, I promise." She smiled a bit and hugged me and Bey.

I pouted and hugged her back. I have a good feeling about this.

"Ayo, Ti we gotta go." I seen that sad desolate look return to her eyes when she pulled back, and that when I knew I had to get her out now.

"Hey, before you go what's your name?" I asked.

"Destiny Bailey." She said before rushing off And getting into Lando's suburban.

I looked at Bey and she was already looking at me. "I say we save her and then adopt her." She said. I lit up and smiled big and hugged up tight.

"Ooou imma suck your dick so good tonight." I said pecking her lips over and over again.

She chuckled and picked me up carrying me to the car. "But what did you find out from Lando?" I asked once she sat down in the drivers seat.

"Basically he didn't give me any names but he gave me a location, and a date and time. He also said he never met the two in charge but he said it's someone we both know."

I started thinking.

"What about the location? What's that to?"

"I searched the address and it's my warehouse where we killed that nigga the other day. Imma go back and run the tapes and see if I see anything, while I do that imma need you to walk about and see if you find any clues." I made and mental list and nodded.

"Gotchu. Can we get Little Caesars first? I want some of the brookies and marinara sauce." My mouth watered as I thought of the way the m&ms crunch under my teeth with the tangy taste of the marinara sauce.

I looked at Bey and she was looking at me with a shocked face. "Girl what the hell?? Are you pregnant?" My heart dropped to my ass.

"No? At least I don't think so?? I don't know?" I broke down and started crying. Bro this crying shit is for the fucking birds.

"Yeah we getting a test on the way home." She said putting in the directions for Little Caesars and then driving off.

I rested my head against the window and sighed. I can't be pregnant

Unknown POV

"Everything going as planned?" I shook my head no.

"They both survived the drive by, they've talked to Lando, and now we can't even find Mariah, I think they hid her away."

"FUCK!" He threw the ceramic vase on his desk at the wall near me, had I not ducked it would have hit me.

"Bro what the fuck. I get you mad but instead of breaking shit we need to be thinking of a solution.

We stared at each other before he spoke. "Why you helpin me? Why you a part of this?"

I chuckled and spoke. "See we're the same. She threw me away and distanced from me because of that shemale just like she did you. And you, she made a promise to you and she's going to fulfill it."

We looked at each other deviously. "We gotta kill Beyoncé."