Chapter Fifteen

A Little easter egg in here somewhere...

Bey POV
Two Months later
Megan's House

"What do you want to get for dinner?" I asked Megan as she laid her head on my chest and traced shapes on my stomach. I had my left hand holding my phone and my right hand rubbing on her back and ass. She was on her period and currently in her clingy phase. Her legs were connected with mine and her other hand was in my joggers resting on my thigh. When she gets like this she just wants to be in my skin. I'm not complaining cause shit every female wanna be like this on me.

"I don't knowww." She whined and twitched a little, letting me know she caught another cramp. I rubbed her stomach, and she stuffed her face in my boobs. If it was any other female, I would have moved her away from my boobs, but Megan is just different.

"Baby you gotta eat something. Or else the cramps are going to get worse. I'll get you some soup and you can at least eat that. I don't need you not eating." She whined a little more.

"Can I have soup and fries please?" She asked softly and looked up at me with an innocent look in her eyes. I can never say no to that face.

"Of course, baby, you want it from Bri's?" She nodded and I ordered our food. I ordered her chicken soup and a medium fry, and I ordered me wing dings and fries. I got express door dash and put my phone down.

I noticed Meg started clenching and unclenching her thighs and I already knew what time it was. I carefully picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I stood her up by the toilet and quickly put her caddy with her pad and wipes and other stuff on the counter next to the toilet. I left out the bathroom and went and sat on the bed. I checked for any spots in case she had a slip up so that I could handle it before she came back.

In my time of being closer to her I have learned a lot more about her. For instance, when she's on her period she doesn't like seeing blood stains in the bed because she says that makes her feel dirty and like a little kid. Therefore, I created this system that when she starts clenching her thighs that means it's time for her to change her pad. I carry her to the bathroom and while she's in the bathroom, I check the bed for any spots without her knowing. I have learned a bunch more things about her.

1. She doesn't like the TV on when she first wakes up.
2. If I don't give her a good reason as to why I can't come to her house, she will have a whole hissy fit and call me a pussy ass porch nigger.
3. She will hysterically cry if any character dies in a Disney movie. I learned that the hard way with Inside Out and Bing Bong.
4. She actually doesn't like going to red carpet events because it's very overwhelming and over stimulating for her.
5. She LOVES Hot Cheetos. If I bring her a bag of hot fries, she will beat me up. I have the scars to prove it.

The list keeps going and going. I feel like in the time I have spent with Meg this has just been us rekindling our relationship and I love that because I do see a future with her. I want to marry her and bless her with kids if she will allow me. I want to erase all her bad days with good ones.

I didn't even notice her come out the bathroom until I felt the bed dip. I looked over and smiled at her then I got an idea.

"Go get dressed." I said while sitting up and grabbing my phone from the foot of the bed. "For whattt. I don't wanna go nowhere, I just wanna lay up under you all day."

"I do to but I wanna go on a movie date." She smiled making me smile more. "Okay, I'll go get dressed." She got up and went into the closet and I guess began picking out an outfit. This finna be a good day.

2 Hours Later
At The Movies
Megan POV

"I'm so tired of these bitches' baby." I told her rolling my eyes. When we were walking in this thirsty ass bitch that walked in in front of us purposely dropped her keys and bent her sick figure-built ass down in front of Bey and she had on a mini skirt so her crusty ass thong was showing. I kid you not it had dried cum on it.