part-12 "𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕝"

"Because I want to start my day by seeing her..." Tae replied.

"Impressed!!!...." Jimin raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"You know jiminah!!... Today I am going to propose to her..."

"I'm leaving you right now...." He said in a rude behavior.

"What??"..." Tae suddenly stared at him.

"Yes!!.... You have decided to propose to her without consulting with me........ Am I your friend??...". Jimin rudely said.

"Jimin!!...this happened so fast. As yesterday, I discussed  about it with her dad"....

"Super amazing!!.... I considered you as an innocent kid, but you!!!...you discussed it with her dad!!....."

"Jimin!!....". He was a bit annoyed.

"Tae!!... You surprised me. I think I need to take some extra classes from you...."

"Okay,,... From today I am your master.".... He said with a bit of pride.

"Yeah... Master of flirting..." He said and laughed.

Tae also laughed....

((They both reached her house, tae knocked on her door while Jimin was sitting in the car...))

Mr. Hanson opened the door and was surprised to see him.
"Son!!..you!!...."

"Uncle!!..... " He was puzzled and looked around.

"She has left..." he understood his eyes and said.

"Huh??!!......But I am.....I am here to tell you something...." He suddenly said.

(Mr. Hanson smirked at him as he knew the reason for his arrival .)

......................

"I have to do a lot of work today..." Nabi was talking to herself. She started her work. She was busy with her work.

The accountant rushed at her and said," miss Nabi!!.. hurry up, there is a call for you!!..."

She stared at her surprisingly. Then she went to main account as there was a phone on holding.

"Hello!!..." She seemed a bit puzzled.

"Hello!!.... Nabi!!.... Where are you??.." other one on the call said.

"Hey Jimin!!...... I am in the office..."  She replied .

"Nabi!!... Please come here in a hurry. I am with tae in this restaurant and he became mad. He is now out of control. I  worry that he would spoil his mental health....please come faster and help him..."

"What??!?.... I am coming right now..... How is he???..... Which restaurant??...." She lost her senses and rushed to that restaurant.

......................

(She had to took a taxi to reach over there. She hurriedly rushed in that restaurant. At main account, she was informed that he's in room no.7. she hurriedly rushed to the room. She opened the door and saw there were complete darkness... She got frustrated. )

"Tae!!..are you here??..." She was completely confused and got over it.

(Suddenly she saw a light spreading from her back. She felt someone behind her.  She got fearful. She turned back and saw there was someone who was sitting on his knees, holding a bunch of flowers...)

"Tae!!....." She was surprised.

"Will you marry me??..." He asked gently.

She was startled but still smiled. There were complete darkness in the room. But only a light which is pointing both of them.

She nodded her head in yes. Then  there arose a sound of huge clapping. She got scared. Suddenly, the darkness was over. There were lights in room now. She saw around and was shocked. Because there were Jimin and Mr. Hanson sitting on one table. While on their right, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were sitting. They all seemed happy and were clapping.
She looked here and there and stared at tae who was still sitting on his knees. He stood up and she came closer to him.

"Damn Hitler!!!......" She shouted.

The clapping stopped. Everyone was staring at her strangely. He was shocked.

"You took my breaths away!!!.... How dared you to hurt me like this??".... She was frustrated and tear rolled in her eyes.

"I didn't expect this answer..." He shocked.

"And what about me???!!!..... Huh!!!....."you've hurt me... Why??..." She was taking breath hardly and was mad at him.

"I am sorry....please sit over here."...
He was apologized.

But she hugged him tightly and started weeping.

"I didn't mean that .....I am sorry to hurt you"... He was grieved and apologized.

Everyone was looking at them with full of curiosity.

"What did doctor say??..." She asked.

"How did you know that??..." He was surprised.

"I knew....but tell me...what was your report??.." she seemed worry and crying.

"Don't worry!!... I am good. The doctor said that you've found your cure already , now go and propose to her!!..." He said politely.

"Why did you do this??.... I was scared..." She was teary

"Okay!!... I am sorry but please brace yourself. I can't see you like this..."

"I'll never let you rest in peace. Now I'mma going to marry you just to punish you..." She said while crying.

"I love this kind of punishment..." He replied politely.

"You!!!..
..
Damn Hitler!!...."... She shouted.

"Available only for you.... My lady Diana!! ...". He replied gentely.

......

"All is well that ends well " Jimin shouted and stood up.

They both realized that they're in public. So they both stepped back.

"Congratulations buddy!!...... Congratulations my sister-in-law!!..." He was happy.
.
.
.
"My honey has grown so well...." Mr. Hanson silently said to himself.

"Welcome to another Kim family!!..." Tae's father said to her.

She smiled and looked at them.

"She'll be my daughter now..." Tae's mom said.

"Son!!. Take care of my honey..." Mr. Hanson said to Taehyung.

"More than myself...." He suddenly replied. Then looked at her who was bowing her head a little.

"Welcome to my life, Mrs. Kim".... He said to her.
.
"I'm gonna make your life hell!!..." She said and smiled.

"Happily!!..."... He replied and smiled too.

All of them laughed at them. They'd certainly enjoying their life.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎