part-9 " 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙"

"Who is?? ...." Tae was surprised

"Your.....your mom!!..." He replied shocked .

"Mom!!!....". Tae went into deep thinking .
.
"What should I do now??..." Jimin asked.

"Pick up the call". Tae replied.

Jimin nodded his head and picked up the call....

"Hello!!! Aunt!!!......... How are you??"... He greeted. "Yes, Tae is with me. ....... . Don't worry, he is good. We are in the cafeteria.............
......
Yes we'll be back home now........
I know the weather is not good but don't worry I'll drop him off . ....., .
Yeah, we will be there in time .
..........
Huh! Ok ! Bye!!!!..." He cut off the call and looked at tAe, who was curious to know everything.

"You were right....she went to your office. But you both were absent. So she became mad. she might have thought that you both were on a date......... She is now home and wants to see you right now...".... He told him the whole talk.

"I am not interested in going back to that hell..." He immediately said

"But tae!! Your mom is waiting for you... She is anxious".. Jimin tried to convince him.

"So what!!!... Back then, I also waited for both of them, but they were busy in their businesses..... I was also anxious and wanted anyone to be there with me. But ...." Tae was lost in the past.

"Taehyungah!!! This was the past."....

"Sorry Jimin!! But I couldn't enjoy my childhood, just because of them .. I am not interested in it."

Jimin bowed his head a little.

"You can go home..." Tae said to him.

Jimin refused۔

"Please jiminah!! Go back home and take some rest. And tomorrow if it would possible, bring her to me......" He said and wanted to take a rest.

Jimin looked at him and was ready to go back.

"One more thing, if my mom or dad will call you, don't pick up.. understood...." He said .

(Jimin nodded his head and went on.....)

Taehyung looked at the window and started thinking about her....

"For the first time ، I came to realize what a hug is??........... How can I relax someone??........ What is meant by love???....." He was thinking about her and seemed happy.

...............................

"Dad!! I am leaving..".... Nabi said to her dad while packing her things...

"Honey!!!!...... wait. There is someone waiting for you on the door." His dad said.

"Who??!!....".. she was surprised and opened the door quickly.

"Good morning mam!!"..... Jimin greeted.

"Hello Jimin!! Good morning!!...." She seemed surprised. "How are you??..."

"I am good.." he smiled.

"Why are you here??.." she asked .

"I am here to pick you.... Let's go together.." he said

She was a bit confuse.

"C'mon don't think so much... I am in hurry...." Jimin said.

She closed her door and went with him.

........................

On their way, Jimin looked at her, she seemed a bit sad....

"We are going to the hospital..." He said.