part-4 "𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥"

"Hello mam! How can I help you??" The accountant asked.

"Actually, today is my first day. Yesterday I was informed that I was selected for a post and...... She was talking but the accountant cut her by saying, "yeah, you are right... Sir! Ordered me to send you to his office..."

"Why!!!"..... She was surprised

" I don't know, but he hasn't come yet. So you have to wait for him."The accountant replied.

"Is it necessary to meet that hit....I mean boss..." She hurriedly asked.

"Mam! I know nothing about this. But it was Sir's order."

"Ah......ah ok .,..I will wait " she seemed uneasy.

( It is up to 3 hours)
..
"I am very tired. Everyone is looking at me so strangely. Should I be like this?? What should I do now?? Hitler would never let me rest in peace ....
.......
.......
But for my dad, I have to be strong and energetic. I have to do this job. We need money. I have to sacrifice myself for our needs ....." She was continuously talking to her own self....... ""

"Good morning sir!!" She heard a voice and stood up .

(Mr. Kim Taehyung entered the hall and then went to his office without looking here and there. )

"How cruel he is....I have been waiting for three hours and he .... "

(Office door knocked)
.
"Who is this??" He asked

"Ah!! May I come in?" She was feeling nervous.

"No...I am busy..." He rudely replied.

"Huh!!!!!........" She shocked.

"Mam!! you have to wait for him. Please have a seat..." A worker said to her and went on .

(She came and sat back.).

(Up to two hours later, she felt dizzy now,)
a worker reached her and said,
"Mam! Sir is waiting for you"....

"Ok".... She replied and went to the office.

"May I come in??" She asked while knocking on the door .

"Yes"....he replied.

"Hello sir! ....", She greeted him in tired

"How was your experience??..." He asked.

"I didn't do anything. Just waiting for you " .....

"Am I your groom?? ...... Why were you waiting for me?? Huh!!!" He became rude.

"The accountant told me that you have ordered her , I should wait ....", She was a bit rude

"You are a foolish"....he was mad.

( Actually nabi hasn't eaten anything since morning... So she felt dizzy. It is almost 5:30 pm . The rest of the staff went back to their houses , but she was still giving an argument to him"..)
.
"Aren't you tired. How can you manage all files from now on "
He was merciless.

"No... I am okay!"... She replied.

"Don't waste my time.. go and from tomorrow, you can continue your work....if you meet any prob....."

(He kept ordering while having a look at his files .. suddenly he heard a heavy sound of someone's falling. He became shocked, nabi fell on the floor. She became unconscious. He was shocked to see this. )

He hurriedly stood and came to her." Guards... guards, is there anyone??... He shouted.

(There was nobody in the office . Because it is almost night. Everyone went back to their houses except them)...