part-6 ""𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟"

She felt something cold pressing her head... She was utterly shocked to say something.

"Look your boss came to see you.." Mr. Hanson said.

She seemed frozen. Her heart was beating so hard.. sweat poured.. but why did she be so nervous???
Then she came near them.

"Please have a seat..." She said politely .
Mr. Kim Taehyung who was staring in her eyes for so long finally distracted his eyes and sat on the couch. But today there was something different in his eyes. He kept staring at her but she was bowing her head down...

"Thank you so much for coming... Indeed you are a very kind and sympathetic person".... Mr. Hanson said to him.

Kim Taehyung looked at him so strangely and then looked at her. He came to know that she had told her dad nothing...

"No sir!! It is my duty to take care of my worker's health." He finally replied.

"very good son!! I really appreciate a kind thinking person, you know today's youth is crazy and irrespective. But you are different from others. That's why you have so much popularity"....he kept praising him

(Nabi who was bowing to them, seemed like a criminal.)

Mr. Hanson finally noticed the starring of CEO to her and said, "Nabi!! Say something."

(But she was in a deep thinking. She didn't hear his voice ..)

"Honey? !!...." He again called her.

"Hmm... Yeah!!...." She finally got back

"Honey! Where are you lost?? See your boss is here to meet you. At least look at him" ... He advised

(She finally saw in his eyes which are apologizing.... She suddenly look at table. It seemed that she didn't want to see him"....)

"Dad!can you please leave us alone for some time??"... She finally said.

"Oh, why not?? ..... You should talk about your business matters.. I will make some snacks for both of you..." He said and left them in the launch.
...
...
"Why are you here??" She asked in a rude

"I am sorry actually I..."

"I will resign tomorrow. Don't worry I don't want to work on that place anymore."

"At least listen to me, I am here to tell you the whole story "....

"I am not interested in your fake stories and fake arguments... For them I am your girlfriend but who am I to you??? Huh!!!!!!?????....."

"You are ....."

"I will send you a resignation letter tomorrow... Now you can leave..." She was rude.

"What?? .. am I supposed to treat like this??" He was surprised .

"If I treat like as you are... You would never bear it..... Mr. CEO!!!" She was full of anger.

"Ok ..." He stood up and said," but don't forget to come tomorrow and clear all matters"....

(She didn't see him and he left. She was feeling sad.)

"He has left".... Mr. Hanson come to her with some snacks in a tray.

"Yes"...she said and went back to her room.

"Is everything okay??" He asked himself...it was so strange for him.
.
..............

He came and sat In his car and drove his car back.... Then he made a call...

"Hello!! Hello!!!..."
"Jimin please come to cafeteria, I wanna meet you right now."

(Jimin was his best friend since high school. They are now business partners too...and Jimin always made him comfy. Tae and Jimin were used to the cafeteria since their childhood as it was their favorite place. They still went there just for relaxing and recreating the old memories...)