part-2 " 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘"

The next day, she woke up early. The weather was good but she didn't feel fresh .. she went to her father's room who was still sleeping.
Then she came kitchen to make breakfast.
Suddenly the door knocked..
She went to open the door. She opened but there was nobody around there. Although she was dizzy and looked here and there. There was nobody around, when she turned back to close the door, she saw a newspaper on floor.
Then she came to realize that it was newspaper seller who knocked the door.
Her father always started his day with reading a newspaper..she lifted the newspaper and closed the door.
She came in Launch and looked at newspaper. Then she sat on couch and had a bird's-eye view to the newspaper.

Suddenly she saw an advertisement of a Feng's company..
She got involved in the news and started to read it throughly..

She came to know that there needed an employee who can manage files and send daily base data to seniors . She became hopeful as it was a good job....
.
"Nabi!"...
....
"Dad! You!!..you are awake..." She was surprised as she was again in deep thinking.

"Yup, but why are you awoke so early??..." He asked surprisingly
.
"I don't know, I couldn't sleep longer...cut this and check the news..."
.
'What??....what happened?" He asked hurriedly..

"Look at this,... a job offer in Feng's company and today is the last day of the interview.."

"Hurrah!!.....
Honey! Have I not said that you will find a better post rather than you think..."
.
"Yeah!!"...... She smiled

"Now go and get ready, you have to go early ... I will make your breakfast"...he said

"Ok"... She stood up and went to change.
Mr. Hanson went to kitchen. After breakfast, she took her bag and hug her father.

"Don't be nervous and believe in yourself. Certainly you will get this job. I will pray.." he advised.

"Thanks...love you dad"
.
"Love you too honey!!"...
.
"Bye dad.." she left.
"Bye honey...take care".... He was hoping for her better future...
..............................

On her way to office, she had to take a bus .. she went bus station to catch a bus...
There left few minutes for the bus to come..she waited there...
..
Suddenly she noticed something strange, there was a child with her mom crossing the road...
The signal was green for road crossers...

Everything was normal, then what did she notice strange??

In actuality, the child saw a chain on the road , her mom crossed the road and he still stucked in road and the green sign is over.
Now the traffic started running..and the child got fearful...
His mother started shouting. This made him more confused. People gathered there
All of a sudden, a car rushed toward that child blindly... She noticed that and hurriedly rushed toward him. The car driver brakked . But before she saved the child and hurted herself too...
..
..
The car driver was watching this throughly after a few sec he opened the door and came out.

She braced herself and stood up.. the child's mom came to him and hugged him.. he was puzzled and started crying..a crowd of people was watching them .
.
"Are you blind??...... Couldn't you see a child crossing the road...". She angrily said to driver
.
The driver who was wearing a black coat with white T-shirts and a red tie was watching into her eyes with no sympathy... He seemed a business man . He replied nothing..

"Oh Mister! I'm taking to you..are you a deaf too??" She was rude.

"That's not my fault"..his way of talking was not interested.

"What does it means?? Is this my fault or this child's??? What happened if I wasn't there on time? Huh!!! You'd certainly hit him.. huh!!!!!.." she became mad

"Mind your language... I am true in accordance with the rules" ...

"But what if"......

"It didn't..." he cut the conversation and left them. He came back into his car and drove away.

"Ah!! He is cruel and has no humanity... Damn Hitler.." she was speaking herself...

"Hello!! Miss!! Thank you so much. My child is alive just because of you... I am indebted to you...thank you so much." Child's mom pleasantly spoke

"My pleasure".. she just smiled and knelt down to the child and said," how are you feeling??"

"Better..." Child replied

"Good but next time remember to hold your mom's hand while crossing the road...are you understand??"

"Yes!!.."

"Once again thanks a lot.. may God bless you and you have a happy life... I will never forget you..." The child's mom was thankful

"Thanks" she smiled
.
The bus arrived..
"Oh I have to go ... Bye" ,she said
.
"Bye...bye." Child and his mother were obligated to her

She went on the bus and arrived at her destination
............
It was a huge building...

She went on and met the accountant for seeking help...the accountant told the place where the interview would happen..

There were almost more than a hundred people for interview...she sat on bench waiting for her turn. someone saying that the CEO has not come yet... and he will conduct interview by himself...
She just looking here and there..

"Good morning sir!!" The accountant greeted

"Good morning sir!!" Employers greeted

She heard greeting voices from her back and looked there ..

She stood up and was utterly shocked.

★★★★★★★