part-10 "𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟"

"You!!!...." He was utterly surprised.

Nabi was also surprised and stepped back.

Tae's mother was there seeing them together,

"So I came to know, where were you last night??" She asked madly

"Excuse me!!.." Nabi exclaimed.

"Mom!! What are you saying?? I wasn't there."... He was also surprised.

"I know, son!! From whether she came into your life , you forget us.... She has no status at all .. she is here for your wealth... A greedy girl"....

"Mind your language mam! ..." She shouted again as she was unable to bear her insult...

"Mom!!! Stop it!!...." He shouted.

"For this f**g girl!! You screamed at me.... I'll sue her".... She said and rushed toward her.

Nabi stepped back one step in fear while tae tried to hold his mom.

"Leave me... I'll sue her".... She was totally mad, "she is a damn girl"....

(Nabi couldn't bear her insult، she left the office crying۔۔۔ she ran to main entrance and then went on ۔ all the staff were seeing her like that۔)...

Tae saw her going back and was extremely sorrowful ۔
"What have you done??? Mom!!!..." He shouted as he became mad seeing all that.

"Son!! You deserve someone better.......leave it." She tried to make him relax.

"Stop it, ......." He shouted," how dare you to interfere with my states ??"....

"I am your mom!!...." She was saying politely.

"You are not!!....." But he was shouting as he was not ready to hear anything.

"Son!!!... Relax!!.."... She started warming him.

"Shut up!!!!.... You are not my mom. You ruined me back then.still you're ruining my happiness.you aren't my mom...." He started crying while screaming.

"Son!!!...." She tried to hold him into her arms while he was kept stepping back. He was mad and threw all things that were arranged on table. His mom got scared. As she didn't see him mad like this. She tried to relax him but he was crying. The rest of staff heard that strange voices from his office.

As usual, Jimin came to see him. As he entered the hall, he saw staff listening to them with full of curiosity. He shouted, "what the hell is going on ??... Go back to your work"....
The staff came back to their seats. He got that alarm and rushed toward his office hurriedly.

He saw there tae who had become totally mad and his mom kept trying to make him relax.
"Tae!!.." he shouted and held him.

Taehyung was behaving madly, his eyes turned red with anger. He pushed Jimin as he knew nothing about what he was doing!!...

"Aunt!! Please step back..." He braced himself and said to his mom who started weeping.

.........................

"I didn't do anything....what was my fault".... Nabi was sobbing fon her way back home. She was a bit far from the company. She was just cursing her fate instead of cursing him. Suddenly she stopped for a while, "wait!! What if he spoiled his health... I have to go back....... But why did I?? ..... I was insulted...."

Then she remembered those words from jimin," only you can save a life..." She remembered and said to herself,"yes, I can save a life, I have to save a life...." She said that and rushed back immediately.

...................

Jimin kept trying to make him relax. "Tae!!!..... Look at me... I am jiminah... Your buddy!!..."