I dont share

After being scolded for not eating and Jungkook telling him he wouldn't eat if Jimin didn't , things got back to normal.
Jungkook though didn't go to Jimins room the whole week confusing the smaller male who just happened to have picked up some lube but then hid it in the drawer as Jungkook carried on as normal.
Jimin was in a cafe with Taemin, stirring his coffee and staring into space.
"Come on out with it, what's he done now?"
Jimin blushed wishing he'd never got drunk months ago and confessed his feelings for the unattainable maknae.
"I er ...,we..... had a moment,"
"A moment? That's quaint!"
"Ok we had a blowjob, that better!!!"
"Yes,carry on "
"Well that's it , nothing else has happened in nearly a week, like I imagined it"
"Hmmmm, he's either having cold feet or thinks he has you at his beck and call."
"So what do I do?"
"Get him jealous"
"I don't think that's possible"
Taemin looked at his friend knowing how long he had yearned after Jungkook, he'd also seen the jealous glint in the others eye when he'd put Jimin on his lap.
"Why don't you take a break this weekend at my beach house? You don't have work do you?"
"Can I , it's really kind of you,"
"Yer but do me a favour, don't tell Jungkook."
"Ok?" Jimin said frowning.
"Hey if you go pack now you could drive down today, here's the key and I'll put the address in your phone."
"Here's my phone ,I'll go pay the bill"
Taemin took it putting in an address then with a mischievous smile blocking the groups numbers. Putting the phone down he took his own out,
"Hey Jimin come here,"
He took a picture of them seated together laughing then stood up.
"Give me the key back next time you see me and send me pics!"
"Will do!"
Jimin drive back to the dorm a break away was what he needed.
Going into the dorm he found it empty, following the rule if someone was taking time off he put up the time he was leaving and when he'd be back. This was because when members went on a trip without security they had to give a timespan, if it was more than three days they had to ask permission but as Jimin was staying for two nights and coming back the third day it didn't matter..
Packing his bag and grabbing some food he went back to his car,waving as he passed Tae and Jungkook driving into the underground garage.
"I thought he was out with Taemin?" Tae said.
Jungkook was glad Jimin wasn't with the other male and smirked to himself when he remembered what he'd bought in the chemist earlier.
"Probably forgot to do something," he said
Both made their way to the dorm so busy chatting they walked past the board Jimin had written on.
"Fancy playing video games?" Tae said.
"Don't moan when I beat you" Jungkook laughed.
The pair sat down and were soon engrossed barely acknowledging the others as they came back.
It was soon lunch and the two paused the game to eat
"Where's Jimin?"
"Didn't you read the board? He's put he's away til Sunday?"
"What? Where?"
"I don't know Kook ring him if you need to." RM said.
Trying to make it look like he wasn't bothered he made an excuse to get a sweatshirt taking his phone with him.
Ringing Jimins number he found it wouldn't connect frowning he tried again but got the same response.
Frowning he went back to eat.
"I thought you were getting a sweatshirt?"
"Er yer, but knowing me I'd spill lunch on it so I'll wait," Jungkook lied.
"Oh that's cute," Hobi said as his phone pinged. He turned it around to show an instagram pic of Taemin and Jimin close together with the caption 'weekend with friends'
Jungkook felt fury inside him,Jimin had gone away with Taemin?
Suddenly Hobi's phone pinged again.
"Oh Jimin very sexy," Hobi said.
Jungkook nearly snatched it from him looking
There was a picture of Jimin lying on his side the sea behind him looking very seductive.the caption said ' life's a beach'
Jungkook wanted to punch something, had Jimin let Taemin take that photo. What we're they doing now? Had Jimin decided to be more adventurous with his'friend'
Sneaking Hobi's phone he slipped away and rang Jimins number but got the same response,was Jimin deliberately blocking them?!?!
Angrily he stomped to his room, just because he'd not been in Jimins room didn't give him the go ahead to move onto someone else.
Jimin lay on the sand reading a book he'd had for ages but not had time to read. All the stress went from him as he chilled out and relaxed, commenting now and then on pics Taemin put up, like the coffee shop one and the one he'd sent here of him on the beach.
Cheekily he sent Taemin a picture of him at a dinner table set for two captioned me and my crush, knowing Taemin would know who he meant.
He was shocked when Taemin reposted it with the caption"always nice to relax with friends'
Ringing Taemins number he said," that was meant for you, not the public!"
"Well maybe someone will get a little jealous when they see it?"
"I told you, he's not bothered, hasn't even rung me to find out where I am...."
"Don't worry chick things will work out,"
Jimin just bit his lip then said," I love your place it's really nice,"
"We'll just relax and take timeout for yourself,"
"Ok thanks buddy,"
"No problem."
It was Sunday morning Jungkook got up from yet another uncomfortable night. He knew he hadn't been the best company in fact the group had all decided to go out for the day to get away from his rotten temper..
It wasn't his fault it was Jimins he decided, he'd led him on, that was it...., so why did he care.
His thoughts were disrupted by a voice he'd been waiting to hear.
"Hello? Anyone here?"
Jungkook tried not to rush out taking his time.
"Oh hi Kook where is everyone?"
"Out."
"Oh , why didn't you go?"
"Didn't feel like it."
Jimin took his bag to the laundry room putting his dirty washing in and then carrying the bag to his room.
"Have a nice time.....,at the beach ?"
"Yes it was perfect,"
Jimin sighed.
"So why block us?"
"What I haven't ?"
"Don't lie, I called it's blocked"
"Look I don't know why but I didn't block you."
"Were you so anxious to get in Taemins pants you didn't want to be disturbed?"
"What now your going too far!"
"Really so this weekend had nothing to do with Taemin?" Jungkook shouted angrily.
"Well of course it did it was his place.....oh!"
"Oh?what ? Realised you've been caught out?"
"No realised I've been played, he said to make you jealous and I told him you wouldn't be,Taemins a friend that's all I've been on my own all weekend."
Jungkook had heard enough. Grabbing Jimin he threw him on his shoulder and walked quickly to his room locking it sliding Jimin to his feet he met the small males angry gaze.
"Jungkook I don't know what's wrong with you but I'm not talking to you in this mood."
He turned to leave but was swung around and slammed against the wall," talk? Oh we aren't going to talk, all weekend I've imagined you with him, you lettting him touch what's mine."
"Yours? Huh you treated me like a leper!"
"Oh no baby just waiting for the right time, which seems to be.... Now" his mouthed closed over the others in a hungry kiss both fighting for dominance as Jungkook picked him up and lay him on the bed eyes filled with lust that sent shivers along Jimins body.