Whats going on

Three weeks had passed since that day and Jungkook realised he had taken for granted little things Jimin did for him. Going out to get his favourite snacks, stocking up on banana milk, saving the biggest bits of meat for him, making noodles late at night and drinking.
Jimin was polite but not touchy feely like he used to be, except with the others.
It wound Jungkook up when recording a video Tae and Jimin were very huggy and laughing.
He found himself watching Jimin at every opportunity, his beautiful movements when he danced, the way his shirt rose up when he was reaching for something high on a shelf, his small hands and his ass, how could a man have an ass like that?
On one such day he was watching Jimin joking around with Hobi the pair doing a manic dance then Jimin twerking. As Jungkook sat there he felt himself get hard. Astonished he stood up carrying his sweatshirt in front of him as he hurried to his room. Locking the door he lay on his bed and slipped his hands down his pants playing with himself, he was as hard as a rock but needed something else so he imagined Jimin under him moaning in pleasure as he fucked him , before long he came hard panting and gasping for air.
Laying there  he realised he'd just got off by imagining fucking his friend.
"Shit, What's going on?maybe I'm not straight!"
As with everything Jungkook did he researched things he wanted to know,within days he'd watched numerous gay porn and got turned on by it.
"I'd definitely be a top," Jungkook thought.
"Oh!!" A shocked voice had him closing his laptop to find Jimin in the doorway. His eyes riveted on the laptop.
"It's not what...., hell I don't know why I'm explaining, I wanted to know more about this, it's just a way of understanding why goes on, I didn't know, why are you looking so shy, you've done it haven't you?"
"I....er.....I , Jin said suppers ready a-and no I haven't " the red faced smaller boy rushed off, leaving Jungkook gaping, Jimin hadn't done it?
He walked to the dining room this time sitting next to Jimin staring at him. Over the loud chatter of the others he whispered," you've really never done it?"
"No !" Jimin hissed back,
"No what Jimin?" Jin said hearing him.
"Er Jungkook asked if I wanted Rameon,"
Jin laughed loudly and everyone looked at him.
"What?" Suga asked.
Jin smirking said ," Jungkook asked Jimin if he wanted Rameon!"
Some of the others laughed.
"What?" Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi asked .
"It's like asking do you want to come back to my place for sex, although the newest is do you want to see my pet cat." Tae said matter of factly.
"Oh," Jungkook said
"Sssshhhh," Jimin said embaressed.
"Really?" Hobi said," so when that fan shouted she wanted me to see her pet cat?"
The rest burst out laughing shaking their heads in merriment.
"Right guys, you have a day off tomorrow then next week, Jimin you have rehearsals with Taemin right?"
"Yes every morning, I'm meeting him tomorrow so we can discuss what dances to do , it will be fun!"
Jungkook frowned at that news." Why you?"
"Someone suggested a dance off at the awards show and Taemins my friend so ....."
"The rest of us practice each morning, some photo shoots all of us on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, fittings for outfits Thursday and a run through Friday, Saturday the award show."
"Jimin make sure you eat and drink properly you'll need your stamina, as I understand it, it's a dance each then one together plus performing with us," Hobi said.
"I will although I could probably loose a few pounds," he looked down at himself.
"Your fine," Jungkook blurted.
"Oh er thanks Kookie," Jimin said shyly.
Jungkook nodded then got up to clear the plates, jimin helping, the pair washed up in a companiable silence.
Jimin walked to his room his mind suddenly going to what he had seen earlier,Jungkook watching porn.
He felt himself harden, biting his lip he stripped off going to the shower, there under the water he touched himself panting as his mind went to a naked Jungkook touching him. He moaned as his climax neared shuddering hard as he released, leaning his head against the shower wall as he let the water clean him off.
He didn't know that Jungkook was standing at the partially open door staring as Jimin relieved himself, jungkook stepped back, he'd walked in to ask Jimin what colour outfit he would wear at the awards. Hearing a moan he'd rushed over thinking Jimin had slipped but the sight that met him was enough to make him want more. The others beautiful pale skin his curves and the look on his face as he came, eyes shut teeth biting a plump lip.
Jungkook turned hurrying out to go to his own room, his own shower so he could repeat what he just saw.
Jimin climbed into his bed naked relishing the cool sheets on his hot body. He giggled, Jungkook would have a fit if he knew what he had just done! Smiling to himself he turned on his side, falling asleep only to have erotic dreams concerning Jungkook and waking up in the morning to find he'd had a wet dream!
Jimin your not a teenager he told himself off as he cleaned up dressed and stripped the bed carrying the dirty linen to the laundry room only to find Jungkook there emptying the washer of his own bedding.
"I've just finished,"
"Thanks er , it was hot last night wasn't it?" Jimin lied to explain his bedding.
"Yer,me too," not for anything was Jungkook going to tell the other he'd come numerous times on the sheets thinking of the others naked body.
Jimin shoved his bedding in the washer as Jungkook put his in the dryer.
"Er I better have breakfast I have to meet Taemin,"
"Huh," Jungkook muttered.
Jimin frowned at the others tone before turning and going to the kitchen, he decided on cereal going to the cupboard for a bowl before mumbling irritated.
"I wish they would remember we aren't all giants!"
He tried reaching for a bowl again only to have someone stand right behind him and reaching up got a bowl easily.
"Thanks ," Jimin murmered as Jungkook casually moved away. He let out a breath he'd been holding at the others closeness, then tipped a small amount of cereal bin with a dash of milk.
"Is that all?" Jungkook said frowning.
Jimin nodded finishing it in three spoonfuls before quickly washing his bowl and turning to leave.
"Here take this," Jungkook held out an apple and Jimin smiled biting into it.
"Mmmmm yummy,"his expression was too sinful for Jungkooks piece of mind.
"See ya," Jimin left hurrying out so he wouldn't be late.
"Stupid Taemin should wait for him," he muttered as he began to prepare breakfast for the others while he worried about Jimins lack of appetite.