13.

WE WERE down at the place where Brian won the car the other day, just talking and waiting for those cops or whatever. I was standing next to my boyfriend as he was sat on the hood of his car.

"When you think these idiots will show up, baby?" I sighed, holding his jaw.

"Any second, Toni." He chuckled, hands on my hips and looking up at me. I rolled my eyes, kissing his lips.

"Hey, Toretto!" We heard someone say. I pulled away from Brian seeing Hobbs. "You're under arrest."

"Arrest? I don't feel like I'm under arrest." Dom scoffed. "How 'bout you, Brian?"

"Nah, not a bit." He smirked. "Not even a little bit."

"Oh, just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs said.

"We didn't kill those feds - it was Reyes." Brian informed them.

"I don't give a shit. Just here to bring in two assholes whose names hit my desk." He interrupted him quickly.

"Yeah... That's sounds like a real hero." Brian nodded his head.

"That's funny. From a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for, or some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"I don't think so." Dom stepped closer to him, right up in his face.

"Your mistake is thinkin' you got a goddamn choice, boy." Hobbs raised his voice and his men raised their guns, pointing them at us.

"And your mistake? Thinkin' you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil!" He shouted and everyone around, raised their guns at them. I chuckled as Brian and I looked at each other.

"Come on, boss, another day." One of his guys said. "Come on, H, it's a lot of heat."

"I'll see you soon, Toretto."

"I look forward to it, cop." They got back in their vehicles and drove off. While Hobbs talked, Tej had put a tracker on the bottom of his car.

── · .゚☆: THE NEXT DAY :☆゚. · ──

We were trying to do the track again, but no one was succeeding. Han was trying and finished, getting out of his car.

"Close." I sighed.

"But not enough." Giesele finished for me.

"Dom, window's too small, man. The only way, we're gonna beat the camera is with... pff... Invisible cars." Han scoffed at Dom.

"And I know just where to get 'em. Let's take a ride, boys."

"The hell you talkin' 'bout, Dominic?" I asked.

"You'll see, Toni." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. The four had come back, Giesele coming back earlier. They came back with four police cars.

"Good race, O'Conner." Dom congratulated him and I stepped over to my brother.

"Thanks, Dom."

"Did y'all race?" I asked.

"Yeah, Brian won." My brother nodded as we walked side by side.

"No, he didn't. You let him because I'm pregnant." I scoffed, slapping his shoulder.

"How'd you know?" He questioned, turning to me.

"He can't win against you. I love him, but only I can beat your ass." I smirked, passing him and going to bed.

── · .゚☆: NEXT DAY :☆゚. · ──