06.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ FF 4 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

IT'S BEEN 5 years since Brian let Dom escape and not much has changed for my family. We still do jobs and shit, stealing the gas for money. Right now, we were doing exactly that. So, since Leon, Vince and Jesse are gone, we found other people: Leo, Santos and Han. I was riding with Han as Letty was with Dom and Leo and Santos together too.

"All right, we're good to go." Dom informed us and I saw Letty climb out the window, crouched down on the hood of the vehicle. "Everyone in position."

"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere." Han commented, one hand on the wheel.

"Down here, gas is gold, bubba." I heard Letty grin.

"Yeah but banks don't move." Leo scoffed and him and Santos began chatting on and on.

"Shut it with the chit-chat! Game time." I ordered, rolling my eyes.

"I wouldn't piss her off, guys." Letty giggled, jumping onto the latter on the back of the truck and Dom drove all the way to the front, blocking the driver.

"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade." My brother announced. Han sped up, turning the car around and driving backwards. I got out of my seat, climbing out the back window. I grabbed the hook, dropping it down and connecting it to the truck.

"Locked and loaded!" I shouted, crouched down, getting back into the passenger seat with a smirk. Letty now had to freeze the latch and break it.

"This is all you, Han." She stated, breaking it with a grunt. "Liquid gold."

"We're clear." Han said.

"All right, T, you're up."

"Let's see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" He joked from beside me, referring to the last job we did.

"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego disagreed.

"More like three." She chuckled.

"Come on, Tego, keep that shit real." I giggled as Han drove off.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We were near another race at the beach, getting our cut.

"Money, money!" Santos chanted as Dom opened the bag. He gave me mine first and I stashed it away in my pants pocket.

"See ya, guys." I nodded my head, walking off back to my cabin.

"Bye, Toni!" Leo waved as he counted his stack.

I opened my bedroom door, closing it behind me. I sat on the edge of my bed, turning the lamp on. I dug my two necklaces out of my shirt, lifting them both off over my head. One of them was a cross that matched Dom's and the other was one from Brian.

For the past 5 years, I've always assumed he gave it to me when I last kissed him on the highway. He must've put it in my pocket because that's where I found it that night. It was a regular silver chain with a heart locket. Brian had written a small note and put it inside.

I don't know why I still wear it, maybe it was because I wasn't over him or something I don't know...

── · .゚☆: DAYS LATER :☆゚. · ──

Letty was murdered and pronounced dead in a car crash. Today was her funeral. I sat next to Mia, holding her hand as my vision went blurry. Dom wasn't here, he left the night we got paid.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was back home, in the garage, wearing a cropped black polo and beige cargo pants. I was fiddling with my jewellery, thinking about Letty again. Suddenly I perked my head up, hearing footsteps behind me. I turned around, seeing Dom. I stepped forward hugging him tightly.

I pulled away, staring at him sternly. "Mia told ya not to come, Dom. They're stackin' the place out. If they fucking find you-"

"They won't, Toni." He sighed, reassuring me before looking around, laying his eyes on the car.

"Letty wouldn't let em' junk it. When she came back, she was in here all the time, working on it night and day." I explained as he leaned through the window, looking around.

"I wanna see the crash site." He announced.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

After we drove to the crash site, Dom dropped me off about a block or two away from home, going on about some guy who was the only one that sold something here in the city. I was almost about to go up the front steps when two men confronted me.

"Miss Toretto, I'm Michael Stasiak, FBI. Why don't you and I have a little chat?" One of them said, gesturing for me to get in the car. I rolled my eyes, getting in.

It was the next morning, and they had brought me to an interrogation room. I was sat on a bench against the wall, arms crossed. The shorter guy had left the room and seconds later, in walked Brian O'conner. I leaned my head against the wall, closing my eyes and exhaling quietly.

"Hey, Tyler, we got a transfer." He stated before standing in front of me. "You wanna come with me?"

"Not like I got choice, huh, Spilner?" I mumbled, standing up. He then brought me to some dinner not far. I was sat across from him in a booth.

"Why'd you let my brother go, Brian?" I sighed, staring at his blue orbs.

"I don't know... But you do know they're gonna capture Dom. Maybe worse. I don't want you gettin' tangled up in this, so stay away from him." He ordered with a straight face.

"Are you serious? After five years, that's what you have to say to me. Now you suddenly care what happens to me?" I scoffed.

"What I did to you was wrong, Toni. I'm sorry. It was - it was the hardest thing I ever had to do." Brian apologized.

"Yeah, y'know, I'm sorry too, Brian. I'm sorry you had to pretend to love and care 'bout me. It's a lil' over five years too late to apologize, Blondie." I said.

"I lied to you. I lied to Dom. I lied to everybody. That's what I do best. It's why the Feds recruited me." He leaned back, looking at me with a dull expression. 

"Is that supposed to matter to me, why they recruited you? What matters to me is Dom, so I'm not gonna fuckin' stay away from him, Brian." I spat before standing up and leaving.