09.

I LEFT Nico to sleep, joining the others at the table. I sat down beside Brian after I bent down, kissing his cheek.

"So, listen..." Vince said, "There's a job coming up. I was hoping Dom was gonna be here by now, but this one's clean enough we can do it without him. It's a good gig. A couple of high-end cars, easy targets. Guy I know is puttin' together a team to swipe 'em. Just need a few more willing bodies."

Brian stared at me as he talked. "I don't know."

"Look, the way the car scene is down here, we can unload 'em quick and get top dollar. It's easy money. From where I'm sittin', it looks like you both could use the payday. Hm?" He commented, and I glanced at Brian again, unsure if it was safe because we were still wanted.

"All right, fine, we'll do it." He nodded once I gave the ok.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

It was the following day, and we were on the train we were going to rob. I was reading a travel magazine, seeing Brian stare at me and lean forward from the corner of my eye.

"What're you readin'?" He asked quietly, pulling it down so that he'd be able to see too.

"Travel guide, baby." I replied, eyes still looking at the pages.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm..." I hummed before he took it from me gently, reading it himself.

"Tokyo... Moscow... Goa." My boyfriend said, flipping the page.

"You know what all these places have in common?" I smiled lightly.

"Huh?"

"No extradition." I shook my head, and he grinned before leaning in and kissing me from across the table. I looked behind him, seeing the conductor we needed as Brian pulled away.

"Here we go." I signalled, standing up and walking down the aisle with him following behind. I bumped into him, apologizing. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking."

While I did that, Brian scanned his key card. We walked to the second last train, opening the door with the card. I looked around, seeing the cars.

"Hey, we found 'em. Yeah, second to last freighter." He spoke into his phone. He then smashed the cabinet on the wall, grabbing the keys and examining them.

"What is it?"

"DEA tags. These cars have been seized." He explained, letting me look at them.

"Whatever, come on." I shrugged it off, uncovering the vehicles and cutting the straps. Once we finished, I stood beside him, watching the guys cut a hole in the wall. They took their masks off, and I was met with Dom's face.

"Look who showed up." Vince smirked, as I hugged my brother.

"I missed you." I whispered before pulling apart.

"I thought I told you to lay low." Dom stated to Brian.

"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call." He shrugged.

"Hey, quit talkin'. We only got a two-minute window." One of the men interrupted.

"Let's go, Vince." V got in the car, shutting the door.

"I'm taking the GT40." The same guy stated before shouting at the driver. Vince was yanked by the strings onto the car, driving down the ramp.

The guy stepped forward before Dom stopped him. "Ladies first."

I chuckled, striding to the driver seat and opening the door. Brian then shoved the other guy, making sure he didn't try anything funny.

"Hey."

"Get off."

"Hey. This car suits me better." I interrupted as my boyfriend came over, kissing me quickly.

"See you, baby." He said, patting my ass gently.

"Bye, Blondie." I winked before I got in, shutting the door and driving forward. While the men were hooking the wheels, Dom opened the door.

"Change of plans. Wait for my call." He instructed, and I nodded, closing the door back. "Let's go!"

I was pulled on and slid down the ramp, driving off.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was hiding in some random, abandoned garage with the car, listening to the news.

"The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery..."

"... Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous. Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately..."

Suddenly I heard clattering. I shut off the radio, grabbing a metal pole and hiding behind a pillar. I then heard Brian's voice. "Toni?"

I smiled to myself, coming out of hiding and throwing the poll on the ground. "Hi, baby." I grinned, walking towards him and embracing him tightly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, you all right?"

"Mhm..." I hummed, kissing him softly before we pulled apart as Dom came in. I then hugged my brother next, letting go. "Where's Vince?"

"That's a good question." Brian commented, looking at him.

"He'll be here."

"You know, we're all over the fuckin' news. They're blamin' us for murderin' of those agents on that train." I sighed,

"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list. The feds have gotta show everyone their agents are off-limits. They're gonna send their best guys. We gotta get outta here." Brian stated as Dom checked out the car.

"One thing we know for sure, is that they wanted this car."

"So somethin's in it." Blondie realized from beside me.

"We find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against."