05.

I DROVE the car with Leon seated beside me, following Letty and Dom. 

"Okay, go time." My brother informed us, by the walkie-talkie. I watched as he swerved and got in front of the truck.  

"We're all good, man. I got nothin' on the scanners. Keep going." Le said, checking the scan for cops. 

Seconds later, Dom yelled. "He's got a damn shotgun! Toni!" 

"Back the fuck off! Get him off, Dom!" I ordered angrily. I saw Dom drive to the right side of the vehicle, holding his hand out for Vince, the two yelling loudly. 

Letty then drove forward, distracting the driver. "Dom! I'm pullin' up to distract him."

"Oh, god." Leon muttered, rubbing his face. The driver fired at her, hitting the back window. The guy then swerved around, flinging V to the side and shot at Dom's tire.

"Dom! Move out of the way. I'm coming to get him." Letty demanded, driving under the truck to the other side. The man had seen and nudged her to the side, pushing her off the road. I saw her car roll over and a bunch of dust. 

"Tonya!" My brother called for me and I picked up the device. 

"Yo!"

"Pull back for Letty. Get her out of there!"

"We're on it! Go!" I nodded, turning back around.

"We got her. You get Vince off that truck." Leon added, looking in the mirror at his car. 

I stopped the car, getting out quickly with him. "Letty! Come on, girl. Letty!"

"Letty? You okay? Oh, shit." Le asked as we both bent down to her. She climbed out and we helped her up. "Come on, let me look at you. Come on."

"We gotta go. Let's go." We both helped her walk, putting her in the back seat just as a red car like Brian's sped past. "Whoa! Was that Brian?"

"Yeah, come on, T. We gotta go!" Leon reminded me, getting back into the passenger seat. I joined him in the front, turning the car on and driving back to Dom and Vince. I squinted, seeing my brother's vehicle break down. I picked him up, and went towards Brian's car who was off the road. We three got out, seeing Brian, Mia and Vince in the distance. 

"V!" Dom shouted. 

"Oh, shit." I muttered, seeing my brother talk to Letty real quick. "Watch her will ya, Le?"

"Yeah, I got her." He nodded his head while Dom and I ran toward them. We crouched down to him, watching him gag and shit. 

"If we don't get him to an ambulance in 10 minutes, he's dead. Hold this, baby. Hold the pressure." He told me, handing me his arm to hold. 

"I got it." I replied as Dom and Mia put pressure on his gunshot wound. I heard Brian taking out his phone, and punching a number in. 

"Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner." I snapped my head up, glancing at Dominic before staring at him. I locked eyes with him as my vision became blurry. The look he gave me had sadness and an apology written in them. He's a cop. 

"I'm off-duty M.A.P.D. I need a Life Flight rollout right away. My 20 is, uh, Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got real deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding. And he's got a-a shotgun wound. Close range to his left flank."

I turned my head away from him to my brother who had anger coursing through his veins. 

"Yeah. Yeah, and he's going into shock."

A helicopter had come, and they lifted Vince onto a gurney. I stood beside Dom, watching sadly. He looked at me before walking to the car. I saw Brian close the chopper door, and turn around to me. I began walking towards him and he did too. I met him in the middle, kissing him passionately.

"Tonya." He mumbled in between small kisses. I gave him one last long one before pulling away sharply and turning away swiftly, going back to the car. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I had gotten home and looked out the window, seeing Brian pointing a gun straight at Dom who held up his own. I strode out the front door, "Brian, put the fucking gun down, now!"

"Stay out of this, Toni!" He responded, still looking straight at my brother. 

Suddenly, Jesse parked his white and blue car in front, and he stepped out. "Dominic, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom. I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's goin' on."

Dom threw his shotgun down, stepping forward a bit. "Jesse! What were you thinkin', man?"

"I don't know. I panicked. I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing. Will you please help me?" He said shakily as I began hearing motorcycles down the street. 

It was Tran and one of his guys. They shot bullets at the three, and I ducked down quickly. As soon as they were gone, I ran to Jesse who was laying down on the ground. 

"Jesse!" I crouched down, holding his head as Dom did the same. "Oh, my god... Jess."

I noticed Brian speeding off, following Tran and Dom stood up, about to do the same. "Stay with him, Toni!"

"Well, I ain't gonna leave him here!" I snarled, rolling my eyes.