10.

WE WERE taken apart the car, finding out what those guys wanted so bad. I was watching Brian work with a smile on my lips. "Brian.."

"Hmm?" He looked up at me.

"I have somethin' to tell you." I grinned before I was interrupted by Vince entering.

"What a mess." He mumbled, looking around.

"Where you been, man?" Brian asked.

"You better check that tone, Buster." Vince suggested sternly.

"And you just better answer the goddamn question, Vince." He said, standing up, stepping closer to him.

"Would you both stop?" I groaned, throwing my head back in annoyance and walking over to beside Brian.

"Where were you, Vince?" Dom questioned.

"Guys all over the favelas are askin' 'bout you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you. Had to wait 'em out." He replied, walking around.

"That is such horseshit. That was your job!" Brian shouted, about to punch him out before Dom got in between the two.

"Enough, O'Conner!" My brother ordered, pointing at him. "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I heard yelling outside the room, looking over at Brian, and he shrugged. I stood up with him, walking out. "What the fuck are you boys doin'?"

"Nothin'." My brother responded, stepping away from Vince.

"Please, Dom. Just let me have the chip. I can take this to them. They'll give it to Rayes and set things right." V pleaded, following him.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get out!" Dom shouted, pointing to the door.

Vince grumbled, heading towards the door before turning back to look at him. "You never listen to me. Not when I told you he was a cop. Not now. You never trust me, and look where it's gotten us. Look at our family now. I can't go home! Where's Letty, Dom? Where's Letty?"

I looked down, remembering how she died last year and Brian stepped in front of me, hugging me while kissing my forehead.

── · .゚☆: NEXT MORNING :☆゚. · ──

Brian was seeing what was on the chip, reading the screen. "What do you think?"

"It was definitely a custom chip. Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Let's check this one." He clicked on one of the categories, examining it. "Look at that. Same building, same order every week."

"It's a delivery schedule." Dom stated.

"What's this?" I pressed something. "Drugs?"

"No... nah, that's a dealer pack. See, most major players, they weigh their money, so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in 20s." Brian explained, glancing up at me.

"So each of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?"

"Yeah."

"So what is that?" My brother questioned, leaning forward.

"A 100 million plus in cash houses?"

"That's how he keeps it's off the grid."

"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. I mean, it's his whole network, right there, just laid out on a chip." O'Conner smirked, before we suddenly heard something.

"We gotta go, now." I ordered, moving towards the window.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Dom and I had split up, me going with Brian. We had met up near the sewer drain.

"They're gonna be looking for us together now. We need to split up." Dom planned out. "You and Toni head south. I'll lead them away."

"No, Dom." I shook my head.

"Dom's right, Tonya. Look how lucky we just got. What happens next time? We have no choice but to split up." Brian agreed, looking at me.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out, and he grabbed my hips after a minute.

"You kidding me?"

"No." I chuckled, kissing him passionately and hugging him tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." He promised.

"Good." I smiled, turning to my brother. "Dominic, we stick together, okay?"

"Ok." He sighed, a small smile forming on his face as he came over and embraced us. "The family just got bigger." I heard him laugh and smile happily.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Last night, Dom had formed a plan to take all of Reyes' money, but we needed a team. We walked forward, closer to the railing.

"All right, let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asked, crossing his arms.

"First we're gonna need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere." Dom started.

"That's Han. Who else?" I smirked.

"A fast-talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything."

"I got that. Roman Pearce." O'Conner grinned.

"We're gonna need someone who's got with circuits." My brother stated.

"Tej." Brian and I both said, making me kiss his cheek. I met Tej and Roman while we were on the run a few months ago.

"And with those circuits Reyes is gonna have walls. We're gonna need guys to punch through a wall."

"Tego and Santos. What else?" I questioned, staring at him.

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position. I got that covered." He nodded.

"Yeah, what else we need?"

"Most importantly-"

"If it most important why don't ya start with them?" I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"'Cause we already got 'em. Two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." Dominic grinned, turning around and holding up two fingers.

"You know we got that." Brian chuckled, hands in his pockets.

"Y'all full of yo-selves." I rolled my eyes, running a hand through my hair.