05| THIS PLAN IS IDIOTIC

Chapter Five 

Chapter Five 

This Plan Is Idiotic 

THE THREE teens walked into the hospital after Stile formed what Diana thought was the most stupid idea ever. "Hey," Stiles grabbed Scott and Diana's attention and pointed towards the sign that indicated where the morgue was.

"Okay," Scott sighed and this was where the three split up.

"Can I just point out how idiotic this plan is?" Diana commented; glaring at the two boys.

The boys ignored her and Stiles grabbed her shoulder as the three went to go their separate ways. "Good luck, I guess," Stiles shrugged his shoulders and the siblings watched as Scott disappeared behind the door.

The Stilinskis walked towards the front desk and Diana noticed Stiles do a double take; looking towards the set of chairs against the wall. She looked over and saw Lydia sitting there; most likely waiting for Jackson. A smile formed on Diana's face as she knew her brother had been in love with the strawberry blonde since kindergarten but she never noticed him. "I'm gonna go get something from the vending machine," Diana informed Stiles but she knew he wasn't listening as he was plucking up the courage to talk to Lydia.

She found the closet vending machine and decided on a chocolate bar to satisfy her sweet tooth. The machine took her dollar and she pressed the button for her desired snack. Her eyes moved to look at the glass and she let out a small gasp at someone standing behind her. Who looked exactly like her. Except their eyes glowed red, their hair wasn't dark brown but instead it was an orangery red and across her forehead, she wore an intricate red tiara with splashes of black through it. She smirked at Diana but as Diana whipped around to face them, they weren't there. Since the night the body was discovered, Diana felt like she was going crazy as she kept dreaming about the exact figure who looked identical to her with glowing red eyes. But this was the first time she had seen the figure outside her dreams.

Telling herself it was just her eyes playing tricks on her and that she was just sleep-deprived, she ignored what she thought she saw and grabbed her chocolate bar. She made her way back to Stiles and indulged herself in her chocolate bar; savouring the sweet goodness.

Diana rolled her eyes at her brother who was trying to hide that he was listening in on Jackson and Lydia's conversation by holding up a menstrual cycle pamphlet and pretending to read it.

"Holy god!" he cried out when the pamphlet was ripped away from him by Scott.

"The scent was the same," Scott told the siblings who stood up from their chairs.

"You sure?" Diana asked; wanting to double-check with him.

"Yes."

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property," Stiles pointed out.