Trainin' and drinkin'

Saiko and Kaizo were at their home, loudly playing their respective instruments, the guitar and the drums, to the displeasure of all the neighbors.

"Darn kids..." grumbled an old man, who was living in the house beside Saiko's.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Saiko's head perked up, as she asked Kaizo:

"Did you hear something?"

"What?!" he asked back, his music drowning out the sound around him. Seeing his buddy motioning for him to tone it down, he stopped, as he lent an ear. Again, the knocking resumed.

Saiko put her guitar down as she answered the door. Pulling it open, she found Aeris standing outside her door.

"Uh, hi," he said, waving.

"What does SMG4 want now? Is this about the music video again?" she asked, exasperated.

"Oh no. See, I've kind of made a list of people I should get to know better. I've already hung out with Tari, Mario, the boss, and-"

"Let me guess, we're next?"

"Yup,"

"Right... Listen, don't you think you're a little out of your league here?" asked Saiko.

"You hang out with Melony all the ti-" Aeris pointed out, only to be quickly cut off by the anime woman.

"LOOK INTO HER EYES AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE DEVIL DOESN'T LEAVE HELL!"

The inkling was left stunned in silence, before shyly replying:

"Well then, bring it on."

Saiko smirked, before grabbing him by the collar of his jacket and tossing him in.

"Oof!" the inkling let out, as he hit the floor.

"Now that's the spirit!" she exclaimed.

"Saiko, who is this again?" Kaizo asked.

"This is SMG4's assistant," Saiko told him, "Uh... Arse?"

"Aeris," the inkling replied.

"Right, right, I remember now."

"Why is he here?" Kaizo questioned, raising his scythe, looking to Saiko to see if he had permission to use it.

"Well, I came here to hang out for a bit, get to know you, you know, the works." Aeris explained.

The two anime characters glanced at one another. And as they did, an idea started to form in their heads. They both nodded to each, knowing what they had in mind.

"Alright then, let's get started." Saiko declared.

She suddenly grabbed Aeris by the collar again and threw him back.

"Ow! Hey!"

"You want to hang out? Then it's time you learn to toughen up!" the anime girl told him.

"What about Boopkins?" asked Aeris.

"He makes a very good improvised weapon. You don't, now defend yourself!"

Kaizo tossed his friend her hammer, Saiko catching it mid-air.

"Now then, let's begin," she said, grinning.

Aeris readied his fists nervously.

"I made a mistake, didn't I?"

Meanwhile

Mario, Meggy, Tari and Bob were all busy working at the local DeviantArt fan character's homeless shelter. The four were being forced by their court sentence to work in the soup kitchen.