The F-Team

In 2022, a team of idiots was about to be arrested for a crime they didn't commit. These four promptly escaped from the crime scene to Mushroom Kingdom underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, and no one else can help, and if you can find them, DO NOT hire... THE F-TEAM.

Starring

Mario Mario as John "Hannibal" Smith

Meggy Spletzer as Templeton "Face" Peck

Tari [placeholder] as Howling mad Murdock

And Bob Wizard-Of-Da-Sewers as Boscoe A. Baracus

INSERT THEME SONG FOOTAGE HERE, THIS IS A WRITTEN FANFIC ON WATTPAD, NOT A TV SHOW.

Meanwhile, Bob, Mario, Meggy and Tari were hanging out in the sewers, leaning against the brick wall as the putrid water flowed past them, and the stench of the place filled the air.

"It's nice for Bob to have invited us to his old house," the cyborg said.

"I'm starting to feel like getting arrested wouldn't have been as bad," Meggy replied.

"HeY cOmE oN gUyS! iT's NoT tHaT bAd!" Bob protested.

He was quickly contradicted, however, by Mario, who was lying flat on his back, clutching his stomach as he groaned in discomfort.

"That spaghetti floating in the water wasn't actually spaghetti, was it?" he asked.

"We need to focus. The only way we can prove our innocence is if we bring back Glitchy's computer and reveal Asswipe's schemes. We're gonna need to get to the source of this," Meggy stated.

"How do we do that?" Tari questioned.

"Simple. We need to find some Teletubbies. Wherever they are, they'll probably lead us to their boss. But we'll need a way to stay concealed-"

"DoN't WoRrY," Bob interjected, "i HaVe ThE pErFeCt DiSgUiSe!"

Later

The four were driving through the streets in a white van, with the words: "FREE CANDY" painted on the side in the black. Bob looked back for a moment, as the other three stared daggers at him.

"WhAt? I gOt It At A dIsCoUnT," he stated.

As they continued to drive around, Meggy suddenly got a call on her phone from SMG4. She hurriedly picked it up.

"Hey Glitchy," she said.

"Meggy? Oh thank goodness. Hey, please tell me the news about you four stealing my computer is true," he answered.

"Well, technically Bob stole it, but it then it got stolen by Asswipe,"

"Him again? I thought he was just a one off, throwaway villain,"

"I know, right? Anyways, we're trying to see if we can find any Teletubbies that can lead us to him. If we get your computer back and unmask their schemes to the police, we can get pardoned for our crimes,"

"Sounds good. I'll do what I can to help you out. Just make sure you-"

"A TUBBY!" Mario suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" Meggy asked, lowering the phone.

"Where?!" Tari questioned.