Part 35; Happy endings

Valentino's POV

I took one last Advil as we got closer to his mansion. The plan was to take the helicopters to stay blocks away from his mansion and all go down to the ground. Run to his mansion and go through the back. Corner all of them and kill.

Kill till we get what we want. But the thing was all the man and money we just used. More than 100 men are with us today fully armed with everything you need.

The helicopter stopped at our point and one by one we went down to the ground. "Good luck," I told everyone and Kalob made a concerned face as we ran to the mansion.

The snipers took out the outside guards silently as we entered the back doors. With silent pistols, we took out the guards we could until we heard gunshots from the east wing.

"Time to make some noise," I smirked at Kalob and he smiled taking out the minigun MK48 from the side of our belts.

We ran through the mansion halls killing every threat possible. "Man down." We heard over and over on the radio about 5 of mine were dead already.

I found an office and broke the door down to a man very well dressed. "Who are you!" I yelled.

He put his hands up and looked at all of them in fear.
"I'm unarmed I don't want to die." He cried.

"We know everything we need to know but one thing. Where's El-."

"We got him, boss." They said on the radio.

"Repeat."

"We have the snake. But he was with a woman. What do we do to her?"

"Don't kill her yet. She's probably just a whore, let me see how much she knows. Bring them to me." I said and shot the man dead.

"He was no use." I walked out of the office and walked to the north of the mansion which was where Elijah's bedroom was aka where he was.

"Sarah?" Kalob said next to me.

"We will find where she is even if we have to burn this mansion down," I told him.

I walked faster and reached where the guards were but didn't find anyone. "Somethings off," I told them slowly backing up.

When bullets flew everywhere hitting my right arm. I looked Elijah in the eyes and watched a skinny woman who-

It can't be. It's impossible she died by another man. "HE HAS ANGELINA!" I yelled shooting the bullets everywhere at the speed of the minigun. I grabbed a rifle out of the side of my right boot and pointed it at Elijah.

"Let her go and we let you leave in peace. Trade for a trade." I was ready to blow his head off but he had a gun to Angelina.

"Why! Why can't I just kill her now and run?" He laughed.

"This killing game is fun." She giggled and seemed off.

"Because if you kill her now you will die by me or these 5 other men pointing a gun at you. But if you let her go I will give order not to kill you." I offered.

"Uh oh." She pulled his hair.

"Stop it! The only way I know I won't die is If I use her as my human shield." He backed up slowly but Kio went behind him putting a gun to Elijah's head.

"Let go of the lady." He smiled and Elijah turned his head slowly

"Uh ohhhhh!" she giggled waving at Kio. "Other cute nice guy." she patted his head.

"I let go of her and you let me leave!" Elijah yelled in a very stressful way. "Or not I order the man to kill Sarah!" He grabbed his radio slowly.

"He's blushing, kill him now so we don't have to worry about him anymore," Kalob whispered but I knew Elijah he wasn't blushing.

"Deal!" He threw Angelina and walked back slowly with the radio.

"HEY! I'm not just someone to be pushed around.

I looked at Angelina up and down. She was just in a robe and very skinny except for a little bump. "I thought you died." I felt a tear roll down my cheek and quickly took it off.

"No, I think I'm alive! OMG IM DEAD!" She pinched herself. "Nope, I'm alive."

"Are you okay-." She didn't answer me because Kalob interrupted.

"Let's go before he kills Sarah," Kalob said.

"Kio take Angelina to the helicopter and when we get there make sure they're ready to leave," I ordered and when she walked I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

"I promise I will take care of you for the rest of your life." and I let her go walking back to the basement.

"FINE ASS MAN!" She barked as Kio took her away.

"You're going to trust her just like that." Kalob walked in front of me. "She's acting weird.

"I won't trust her fully but she's earned trust again. And she's drugged you can tell."

"A woman who works for the French and brings a Mob to another mobster isn't to be trusted. Your father will kill you for this-."

I grabbed him and choked him to the wall. "You don't know Angelina!"

"Who is she then." he gulped.

"That's for her to tell." I grabbed his throat harder. "And if you ever threaten me with my father I will make sure you burn in hell." I let him go.

"Walk faster," I ordered walking in front not wanting to see Kalobs face anymore.

As we walked down the basement I noticed tons of women everywhere. Elijah is a monster. But we can't help them all. I shot down all the doors so they can run even though most of them didn't have the strength.

I went breaking door by door looking at young and old girls looking at me in fear. All skinny like Angelina and all abused. I can't see Sarah like this.

I went faster door by door and stopped looking at Sarah in her eyes. I looked at Luna in shock and Kalob fell to his knees.

"Baby?" He cried and stood up running to her.

"Hey, big brother." Sarah cried with happiness and hugged me. "But wait! Angelina is here!"

"Yes, we have-."

"We found her already but we have to leave. We can talk at home." I put Sarah's hand over my shoulder to help her walk.

"I knew you would come to save us."

———————————————————————-
A/N

The ending we need for now ;)

-Stephanie