Part 34; Fear

Angelina/Estella POV

It's been weeks maybe. Even a month. I'm scared for my baby at the moment because I haven't been getting the care I should.

I don't know what's going on in the outside world. I just hope Frances is taking care of Valentino as he should.

The door flew open and I watched Luna and Sarah come in. "Grab this." Luna gave me a knife fork.

"Why?" I said as they looked at me concerned.

"He found out Frances has Valentino and that Valentino just escaped killing Frances. But I think you are in serious danger." Luna said.

"Well don't scare her. We just heard Elijah very angry and that you were next. He was planning on sending your head to Valentino."

I looked down at my small belly bump and back at them. "I can't die." I tried to stay tough.

"I'm sorry." They both hugged me but I sucked in my tears.

"It's been weeks maybe months. We can find a way to survive. Valentino will come to get you. He might not know I'm alive but he will do anything to get you guys." I told them.

"Maybe but if they want you were not going down without a fight!" Luna smiled trying to encourage me but it didn't work.

We sat back down and tried to sleep. I've tried to keep track but they would mess with our food. For example breakfast dinner lunch, lunch breakfast, dinner, lunch, lunch, dinner, etc. So we could never keep track. They make us work whenever.

I haven't seen the light of the outside and it's making me crazy. I looked at the girls and they started falling asleep. But I couldn't. My mind was exploding with thoughts.

Hopefully, he comes to save us. Even if he won't forgive me. But I won't let my baby die. I laid down and faced the wall trying to sleep hopefully he comes.

************

"WAKE UP!" The loud banging at our doors and here begins the same routine. We cleaned up our mattresses on the floor and stood at the doors.

The guards entered and we followed them to the showers. Where we would all have to get fully naked as they showered us with a water hose. The guards would just laugh or sometimes even bone themselves while showering us which was the worst.

Once we finished we were forced to change in front of them too. We all got in just a little underwear and bra and walked to the workplace.

Where we all were forced to pack cocaine for a long time without a break. As we walked to the front of the doors but Elijah stood in front of me. "Stop...today your coming with me." He grabbed my arm harshly.

"Wait where!" I looked back at the girls as they entered the work room.

"Shut up and you will see." He dragged me across the mansion and got to what I remember was his bedroom.

"I should be working!"

"I TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING AND NOT!" He yelled at me. "And today I will make Valentino pay." He chuckled.

"What-. He's here?" I acted shocked.

"Funny. I'm forced to do this to you." He grabbed a video camera and some chains out.

"Wait! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!" I yelled.

"There's nothing to talk about."

-------------------------------------------------
A/N

I wonder what he's going to do to her?

Please show your support by voting, commenting, and sharing.

-Stephanie