Part 6; Cat fight

We finished setting up everything and waited for her to come. "What's she like?" I asked Ericka.

"Annoying, loud, picky, rude, think she has all the money in the world bitch. I would tell you not to tell Ace that but I would say it to his face." She laughed.

"Really? Is that why he wants us to keep everything clean?"

"Yeh, I think because she's so used to being in clean environments. Well thats what she says."

"Can I tell you a secret." I wanted to earn her trust since she seemed to know a lot.

"Sure." she sat next to me waiting for the bitch to get here.

"Valentino wants me to tell her that ive been sleeping with him."

"WHAT-!"

"Shhhh. He can't hear us."

"What! She will kill you. Not just that but she has a lot of pride that will end their engagement."

"I guess that's the point.

"Valentino truly has gone rouge. I have to talk to him." She stood up.

"No!" I yelled and grabbed her arm. "I trusted you I can get fired for that." Again in my case killed.

"Ok, ok. But -." We got inturpted with tons of screaming.

"GRAB THIS GLORIA." I watched a blond skinny woman throw luxury bags at the maids in front.
"Why have all these stupid maids if they can't do anything right

"That's the evil queen herself."

"Yay." She's going to murder me.

"ERICKA!" She walked up to her. "Where is he? Did he think he can hide from me quickly?"

"I know all maids here I didn't approve of that?!" She looked at me. Ohhh now I don't feel bad for her.

"Well, Mr. Santo is enjoying the work I do for him." I smirked.

"Excuse Me!?" She yelled but got interrupted.

"Hey baby." Valentino came up to her and kissed her.

"Hey baby...nothing! WHO'S THIS WHORE?" She pointed at me.

"A new maid." he rolled his eyes now I see why she's so pretty but he doesn't want to marry her because of that ugly, ugly personality.

"Or his new toy." I laughed.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." She tried to grab my hair but Ericka pushed her away.

"NO FIGHTS DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOUR FATHER!" She yelled at Ace.

"My father? Listen this is a new maid I needed. A one I can trust." He winked at me

"Trust? Oh shut up. Let's go to your office." She grabbed his tie and took him upstairs.

"We prepared all this for them to leave?" I rolled my eyes.

"No now you take it upstairs. Ring a bell that's in the elevator you will know the you see it. It alerts to his bedroom and office."

"Well I like taking the stair-."

"TODAY IS NOT THE DAY TO TAKE STAIRS!" She yelled.

"Ok, ok, I will take the elevator." I took everything . I hate this job.

I looked around for the dumb button and found it. I clicked it once. "Your message will record in 5 seconds, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." and the beeping sound started.

"Um Mr. Santo it's me Angelina with you and your fiances food."

"Bring it in." I heard through the speaker. "What!" I heard her yell. Well guess I can go in. The elevator stopped and I walked towards his office when I was opening the door it flew open right in my face.

Causing me to fall. All the white wine all over my clothes, the red sauce from the spaghetti was all over my face. Food everywhere especially on me.

I felt so embarrassed but a huge rage entered my heart.

"Oh my God!" She started laughing. "This is what happens when you let a whore in!" She laughed I noticed she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What did you do?!" Valentino walked out buttoning his pants.

"YOUR STUPID CUNT OF A WIFE THREW ME ON THE GROUND!" I stopped grabbing a handfull of spaghetti.

"Excuse me! Your just going to let her talk to me like that! Some whore talk to me like that! Does she not know who I am?"

"Oh guess what this whore has fucked your fiance more than you can count. This whore gives him something you can't."

"Angelina!" He smiled while acting as if it actually happened.

"What-." Her face was in shock.

"This-." I put the spaghetti on her head. "Whore." I rubbed it more and more. "Fucked-." she stopped me when she fully slapped me on the face.

I smiled knowing she doesn't know who I am. How I've killed with my own hands. I don't need a gun or a knife. I punched her across the face and she fell on the floor. I waited for her to stand up but instead of attacking she grabbed my hair.

Cat fight? Really?

I grabbed her hair making her go back and I put my foot under hers causing her to fully fall. I grabbed the tray and over and over again started banging it on her head. "Stop!" I heard in a distance. But when anger and rage gets in you it takes over.

This woman doesn't seem like a good woman, she's cruel, she treats people like shit I thought over and over throwing the tray and using my fist. Horrible woman, I punched her again, she's a criminal just like her family, I punched her again and again.

Until I felt arms grab the back of me picking me up.
"What are you doing!" I yelled to kalob who was grabbing me from my stomach.

"Are you crazy look what your doing!" Kalob said. I looked around and noticed the woman's face brutally bleeding.

"That wasn't your job!" Ace silently yelled.

"She got what she deserved. She won't come back here now." I smiled looking at the job I did.
"Might even need another face job after this. I took all the botox and lip filler out her." I giggled.

Kalob put me down. "Go to my office." Ace said.

"Why?"

"GO! No one can see you did this!" Ace yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/ N

Is it just me or Ace is like the song on tik tok that says  I got three looks! Ace ~ Mafia boss Valentino ~ Fancy ass businessman Mr. Santo ~ Boss.

Please vote, share, and comment to show support!

-Stephanie