Part 23; I'm back

I drove the car I robbed from Valentino to my apartment. I needed to pack everything and leave. I can't leave the state but to a new apartment.

Too many people know I live here which is a problem. I have to stay hidden for a while. I ran to my apartment doors and banged the door hardly hoping Carter would open.

Please, please. "Who is it?" I heard a ...womans voice.

"House keeping." I said.

I heard the doors lock and a woman in a towel open the door. I slammed the door close and smiled at Carter. "I'm back." I smiled looking at the girl.
"I know you! You came to my engagement party!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry Angelina it's not what you think!" She said.

"Carter, Carter, really!" I laughed pointing the silent gun I stole and shot her in the head.

"ANGELINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He jumped off the bed and looked at her.

"Your lucky it wasn't you." I started packing my bags.

"You can't leave because of this. Come on. Let me explain!" He yelled.

"IM DONE WITH EXPLANATIONS! I'm done Carter...i forgive you. Don't worry. I'm not leaving because of you I'm-." I leaned on the wall because I felt like fainting again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeh." I sat down. "Look I forgive you." I said it because I slept with Ace and couldn't make him feel guilty.

"Why kill her than?" he asked.

I couldn't answer his question because I felt crazy. I felt like a phycopath. But in my head I knew the answer I love killing.

I stood back up and packed up again. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed more things. "You can't leave without tell me where!" He yelled.

"I don't know!" I cried.

"Baby what's wrong!"

"I DONT KNOW!" I yelled and started feeling dizzy. I looked at Carter but three of him and suddenly everything went black

----------------------------------------------------
A/N

What do you think is wrong with her...

-Stephanie