My world turned upside down

Massimo

I cannot find her......

I have searched everywhere I could to find my Bellezza nowhere. I reached out to my good friend Liam in London he runs the mafia there and he hasn't seen her. I reached out to all the bosses in the underworld and it's like she has disappeared, I breathe out and look out my office window. It's been hell since she left me, I have been stuck wife my bitch of a wife who gets on my nerves like you would not believe I was forced to marry that tramp. I didn't want her but in order to take over the mafia from my father I had no choice, my dad made me marry Amber, because she was Italian and also, he made a deal with her father which was his second in command, amber was my father's best friend's daughter. She is spoiled, entitled and rude, three things that i despise completely. I had seen and been watching Annalisa before I married Amber, I saw her at a coffee shop working on a what looked like a project for grad school or something. I was so in awe of her beauty for the first time in my life I couldn't bring myself to speak to her, I had to build up the courage to speak to her. That lasted for about a year between work and dealing with employee's and also my father, when he found out about Annalisa, he forced my hand by threating my mother's life and also to give the mafia over to my dumb ass cousin Michael. It broke my heart to do it but I had to marry amber to protect my mom and my legacy, now I wish I would have just killed my father and none of this would have went down but that would have left my mother heartbroken. After all the lies and heart break my father has caused my mother, she still loves him and will stand by his side, so it's like I would have lost my mother.

I'm snapped out my thoughts when I heard "boss Vlad is on the phone for you". What does this Russian prick want, I think to myself "send him thru". "ты тупая задница, как ты мог отпустить эту красотку ради той шлюхи, которую я сказал тебе избавиться от нее", (you're a dumb ass how could you let that beauty go for that whore I told you to get rid of her). "Damn it you know what I was facing, and you know what I had to do. With your creepy ass I seen the way you look at my Bellezza, like you wanted to chain her to your bed and breed her, your lucky I didn't shoot you between the eyes you sick fuck". I yell at Vlad thru the phone, he laughs and goes "О, да ладно, можешь ли ты винить меня, она идеальна, и я бы не всегда держал ее связанной, я бы обращался с ней как с королевой и трахал ее, как уродца, которого мы оба знаем".

(Oh, come one can you blame me she is perfect and i wouldn't have always kept her tied up I would have treated her like a queen and fucked her like the freak we both know she is). "Damn it Vlad shut the fuck up and get off my phone", he chuckles loudly "подожди, пока я не уйду, мне нужно, чтобы ты кое-что увидел, проверь свой телефон, пока, тупица, (wait before I go, I need you to see something check your phone bye dumb ass). I hung up on that sick fuck and look at what he sent me and my heart shatters further in my chest, I see my Bellezza with that Mexican fucker Sandoval. How could this have come to be, them being together the only thing I could think was that she must have finally found out about Amber and that's why she left. I cannot blame her but at the same time if she just would have given me enough time, I would have left amber for her. I stand and start to trash my office and I hear the most annoying voice come thru my office and close the door "baby oh my gosh have you seen the wedding invite for Sandoval and his soon to be bride she is so stunning". I look at Amber with hate filled eyes and aim my gun and shot close to her and yell "get the fuck out now", she runs out crying and I fall to the ground broken I look at the picture again that Vlad sent me and say out loud "that should have been me and you Bellezza ".