Epilogue

20 years later....

It's been a crazy roller-coaster of a ride for Anna and Sandoval over the last twenty years. They had a hard time at first getting back to normal after killing both Massimo and Liam, but they got over it together. Anna and Sandoval both went into therapy, and both worked through there issues together as a united couple, but it wasn't always rainbows and sunshine Anna often found herself having flashbacks of the rapes and would shut down. In those times Sandoval made sure to stick by his wife's side extra tough even when she pushed him away.

They also changed the names of the boys. They named them Sandoval Jr and Dante Jr; the boys literally were like night and day. Sandoval Jr was just like his father a man of few words, but when he spoke the words, he spoke were powerful. Were Dante Jr being more like his mother, outspoken and loud. Both boys were blessed with killer looks which they both used to their advantage. They were both tall just like their father standing at 6'6 but they had their father's complexion as well as eyes, pretty much they were carbon copies of their father which pissed Anna off to high heaven.

She felt that she went through all that pain, and they looked and acted just like their father. But God blessed the lovely couple when the boys were about seventeen and Sandoval and Anna gave birth to another set of twins both girls. Anna quickly had her tubes removed and called it a day she was officially done having children she told Sandoval and anyone who would listen that she was "retried like Jordan". Her daughters were the spitting images of her in every way shape and form, her daughter Melanie was a happy go lucky child whereas Marisol was more on the darker side of her personality she was very quiet and watched everything and barley smiled, Marisol reminded her of Wednesday Adams.

But at Anna wasn't worried she knew that her daughters would be a force to reckon with and she really couldn't wait to see what they would turn into. Sandoval adored his daughters and made his mind up that both daughters would be banned from dealing with the opposite sex until they were thirty. Sandoval ended up sitting down with Massimos cousin Michael and created a brand-new truce, enough blood had been shed and Michael knew if he went against Sandoval he would be outnumbered and outsmarted to, so he used his brain and agreed to the terms.

As far as Liams and Vlad's territories were concerned Shemar and Niko watched the ones that felt that were worthy for the areas fight and when the dust settled everyone fell in line and created brand new treaties. 

The time had come that Anna and Sandoval had both in different ways been dreading. There boys were leaving the nest and beginning to make their own ways in the world. Both the boys stayed home and went to college, which gave Anna great relief. But now they were college graduates and wanted and needed their own space away from mom and dad. Dante thought it was the funniest thing to see his mother for a straight week watch all their videos from their birthdays and cry out "I wish you were this little again". To that statement he replied, "well mom have another baby", which resulted in him getting popped upside his head.

They all ended having a big family dinner which included the boy's grandmother on their father's side and also some of their close friends that they considered family. The boys felt that their mother and father really out did themselves sending them off, they were leaving Mexico and going to Texas to take over a private sector of their fathers' business. Everyone was enjoying the food and drinks provided and laughing and joking telling stories about the boys as kids while their little sisters tried to steal the moment every single time with their adorable actions, all was well and better than ever for Anna and Sandoval they couldn't be happier, and they knew as long as they remained a team at all times there would be nothing that could ever come between them ever.