The Wife Vs. The Former Side Chick

Anna

Well, this is so awkward as fuck, I'm sitting in a bridal shop picking up my dress and Massimo's wife is here along with the other wives of the other families. You have Amaya she is the wife of Shemar who runs the African mafia, then there is Sarah she is married to Liam and he runs the London mafia, then we have Athena she is married to Niko who runs Greece, and finally of course there is Vladimir but he is not married nor believes in having a girlfriend so his messy ass is here trying to start shit with April who is married to  my ex Massimo and the leader of the Italian mafia and also partly runs the United States with my soon to be hubby. "Vlad can you stop being a pervert with your colonizer ass please", Amaya shouts at Vlad as she hits him upside the head. He keeps trying to look up my dress as the tailor make the alterations to my dress. "Hey, I am not a colonizer because I don't claim the United States, I'm a proud warm blooded Russian male from Mother Russia thank you very much". He claps back at Amaya as he sticks his nose in the air and crosses his arms with an attitude, I roll my eyes and shake my head "what the fuck ever stop looking up my girls dress before Sandoval knocks you the fuck out, if anna doesn't first". I laugh out loud hard at Amaya's statement before I feel a wave of sickness hit me hard and run to the closest bathroom and puke all the food I inhaled earlier into the toilet. "Well fuck damn here all this time I have been trying to breed you and it seems sandy has super sperm and was able to successfully breed your fine ass". Vlad say's to me as he leans in the doorway of the bathroom with a big smile on his smug ass face. I sigh out loud and stand up and walk to wash my hands. "Please be useful for once and be quiet with your messy ass, you have been making slick ass comments all day around April and she is such a ding bat that she hasn't picked up any of the clues you dropped. I yell out at Vlad as he looks at me amused and grabs my chin hard making me look at him in the eyes, I'm not even going to front Vlad is sexy as hell always has been.

"у тебя очень, очень опасный рот, моя голубка, и я бы отдал все, чтобы трахнуть его и спариться с этой узкой маленькой киской, но так как ты беременна, я буду вести себя хорошо", (you have a very very dangerous mouth my dove and I would give anything to fuck it and breed that tight little pussy of your 's but since you're with child I'll behave). I stare at him and laugh and shake my head and then push him off of me and reply with a serious attitude "you would know what to do with it if i gave it to you which I wouldn't so stop being a pervert and be useful for once please". I pout looking up at him as he sighs and nods walking back into the dress room with the other women. I have to make a DR appt soon I know for a fact I'm pregnant and while it's not the ideal time none the less I'm excited to be having a baby with Sandoval, he will make a wonderful, I just know it.

3 days later 

Sandoval

"Mama ok ok that is enough she doesn't know that I think she is pregnant" I tell my mother as she is running around the baby store buying everything, she can get her hands on. I found out this morning that my anna was pregnant with our first child and I was so excited let's just say that she won't be able to speak for a while which currently why I'm in the doghouse with my mother and soon to be wife, because the wedding is this weekend. We are supposed to be saying and speaking our own vows on top of saying the regular vows.

I thought it would be a good idea to get some baby stuff and bring my mother along with me I figured it would be a good step in getting me out the doghouse "mi hijo be quiet I'm so excited that you're finally making me a grandmother and marrying anna, she truly is the daughter I never had". My mother says with a smile on her face and happy tears in her eyes. I smile and agree adding more items to the cart ago with my mother might as well be prepared right.

Massimo

"You're sure that she is pregnant", I ask Vlad with a shaky voice and feel my heart drop into my ass. "Omg yes dude she is pregnant with her and Sandoval's first kid duh", Vlad looks at me stupid and rolls his eyes at me. "Look whatever you are planning just stop please you're not just hurting yourself but also everyone effected in it as well don't be fucking stupid Massimo". Vlad shouts at me and walks out the room slamming my suite door, "baby omg I just found out that anna is pregnant, she is already going to make a beautiful bride, but know her and Sandoval's children are going to be gorgeous". Amber barges in my office shouting, "amber get the fuck out my office", I shout and slam my fist on my desk and glare at her with pure hate "my name is April you dick", she snaps back at me. I stand up and walk towards her with fury and grab her neck tightly and slam her against the wall hard as I continue to squeeze hard around her neck looking at her with hate and tears falling from my eye's "this is all your fault you fucking bitch I fucking hate you, you made me do this", and just like that it's over for her I snapped that bitches neck.