Chapter 10 - Merging the families pt1

Y/n was notified of the death of Alphonso and Jayme. She had mixed feelings about it, she loved her siblings with all her heart, some more than others so she was mad that Harlan had killed them like they were ants on a line. But on the other hand she had witnessed Viktor persistence and love for the grandpa, like he knew the guy had nothing but struggles in life and the presence of a power that wasn't supposed to be gramp's hadn't probably helped him... she didn't know what to think really.

"Everyone on the porch." Called Ben from the entry hall. All members of the Sparrow academy power walked to reach the stairs, everyone looking at Ben like he had to announce the most important thing.

"One of the Umbrellas called, they are going to give us the super Grandpa." Smiled Ben, eventually they all were standing outside, even Reginald did his appearance which was kinda of a surprise for Y/n, since they started giving him doopy medicines he preferred to stay closed in his room and just watch TV.

"What do you mean?" Asked Y/n reaching his side, Ben looked at her and then at the car that was pulling over, Allison sitting on the driver sit.

The woman parked and turn the car off, she walked out the car slamming the door with impatience, she then walked around the car and opened the trunk to show a lifeless Harlan in a fetal position, pushed in the small space like he was some grocery that almost didn't fit in. Ben, Fei and Y/n looking at the corpse with blank expression. She was really repulsed, she had seen her brothers kill some people because of self defence, she was not new to being exposed to death bodies but he looked like he didn't even have time to feel fear before being killed.

"You got what you wanted. This is done." Announced Allison. Ben then grinned at his father that took himself inside, no need to offer his presence any further. Gosh Y/n could really not understand Ben's impossible need to be seen by their father, really. She walked towards the body, her mind was made up upon seeing him lifeless, no one deserved death. She touched his forehead much like she had done with the dying Five inside the weird building she had visited while time traveling, and let her hand slide down to close his eyes, offering him the opportunity to rest in peace.

"This scares me." Mumbled Y/n referring to the cold demeanor of Allison that pushed her to kill a man.

"Deal with it." Advised Ben after exchanging a glance with Fei. He then closed the trunk, everyone going back inside.

———

"Are you two ready to go?" Asked Y/n, she was leaning on the entrance door, Allison walked passed her with a cigarette still on. "Hey! No smoking inside the house." The woman groaned and splattered the tip of the tobacco wrap on the nearest wall. Y/n made a disgusted face.

"Why are you coming with us?" Asked Sloane While slipping her white jacket on.

"Liked the vibe in there, and also I would go there being visible, finally." She said holding the door open for the two.

"What do you mean visible?" Luther asked while the three started to walk on the pavement.

"Y/n can turn invisible." Explained Sloane, her boyfriend covering his intimate parts.

"Have you sneaked on me in the shower?" He asked overly worried now making the two sister laugh out loud thinking that he was joking. He wasn't.

"What, are you for real? God no. I like my man a little less likely to squeeze me to death in a hug." She said, her hand doing somewhat of a circle gesture to emphasize the big torso of the man. Luther did get a little offended by that but it was nothing crazy really, his feels just got a little poked.

In minutes they were in front of the Hotel Obsidian, they found Klaus first, savoring cocktails at the same Bar Y/n had left him at the day before.

"Hey Baristaaaa, welcome back, know how to make a Mojito?" He asked holding a Rum bottle in one hand a glass fool of ice in the other.