Chapter 4 - A crush?

"I already told you that Marcus got home. You saw that I was with him." Complained Y/n while Sloane made Luther levitate upside down, the guy smiling Sloane's presence making her smile back. Ben kicked him in the face pretty hard making him drop cold.

"But I don't trust you." He said looking at the big guy unconscious on the floor.

"Trust Marcus then." She argued back.

"I don't trust him either."

———

"That is so cool." Mocked Y/n entering the room, a back of chips in hand, she set on the table, feet on the chair Luther was sitting second before. "What's up with you?" She asked, the camera shifting to include number 8 in the shot, she looked at it and took her hand out of the bag of chips, middle finger already stretched, she knew Christopher or Ben where spying on them. Sloane sighed and shook her head.

"Later." She said and gathered her things to then leave the room.

———

Y/n knocked at her sister door that evening wanting to chat about Sloane strange behavior lately, she wasn't blind, she knew something was blossoming between the two, she wanted to offer a shoulder of support to the girl because she knew that their siblings would not appreciate the situation her sister got herself into.

"Come in." Invited Sloane even if her door was open already, Y/n skipped inside and set on her sister bed. Sloane was gravitating upside down reading her book about astrophysics.

"Heyoo, so spill all the tea." Y/n said bouncing a little on the bed before laying her back on the board, one of her leg tangling on the side, the other bend on the bed. Sloane smiled childishly, cheeks becoming slightly pink, she closed her book slowly and as soon as their gaze meet Y/n knew, they squealed at the same time, just a little, because you know they were already a little bit too old for that but sure there was excitement in the air.

"I would pay millions to go on the moon, and he had already been there. He's really something." Sloane had told her every reaction and every thought she had ever had due to Luther, and Y/n kinda felt diabetic at the amount of things Sloane had to said, sadly there wasn't so much time left to talk because Fei's craws were roaming the house calling everyone for a meeting downstairs by the fire.

"We'll continue later." Assured Y/n while they were climbing down the stairs.

Turns out the meeting was held to kick Luther out, another pet peeve Y/n had with Ben was his lack of patience, he always wanted stuff the minute he worked for them. Obviously Luther kidnapping wasn't fast enough for him, so he decided it was easier to send him back to his family with a warning. After everything was settled everyone got back into their rooms. Y/n waited a second before entering hers and barged in into Sloane's.

"Tell him everything sis." She said, Sloane was smiling already because she was already to open the window and call for Luther's attention. "Go for it, wu wuuu." Laughed Y/n closing the door behind herself. Fei wasn't the only one that heard all the shuffling and sounds.

When Sloane sneaked Luther outside after their hour of intimacy Ben and Y/n where looking at them from the upper stairs window. Ben had dragged her with him because he needed her to be on his side, and he was going to physically make her if it was necessary.

"Follow him." He commanded. "Follow him and come back to tell us were they hide Marcus." His gaze mean on her. Y/n looked down at the couple, the two stuck in a kind of Romeo and Juliette romance. She shook her head.

"No, I'm sure Marcus is fine." She said her gaze still on Luther that was mindlessly waving at the giggling girl clinging on the door.

"Open your eyes Y/n, Marcus is not fine, there is no reason for him to not come back here with us." Lamented Ben.