chapter 5 - Time travel is a thing

Ok, so, now Y/n knew the name of the Antonio Banderas look alike and she learned a new name of a person that she hadn't seen yet. Great. Who was this Lila anyway? It really looked like they were gathering far too many people in the hotel and she kinda hopped it wasn't too sneak attack her siblings.

Y/n took an elevator asap, becoming visible again to rest a little and to not consume her power too much, she reached the floor were Diego and his son left the elevator. Did this Lila have superpower abilities too? The elevator doors opened and she almost screeched, at seeing the tiny teenager guy in front of her, her ability switching on again. She stepped back, hand flying in front of her mouth again. God that was the closest she had ever been to getting caught. The little guy was not dressed like at the academy, he had some outfit that screamed I'm old and I like to go fishing, he held two identical briefcase in each hand and behind him there was a girl wrapped in a towel and behind her Diego that was holding her arm.

Five walked in and Y/n pressed herself against the corner of the elevator slowly, she had to not be noticed or she didn't know what the consequences would turn out to be.

"Come here." Instructed Diego taking the girl in front of him to the side to have a little chat. Was that woman Lila? "What do you mean?"

"Look, for you, it's been a couple of days. For me, it has been over a decade. I've moved on. I've slept with many, many people. Many. The only relationship we have left is the one with our child." Oh wow so yes she was Lila indeed. Y/n was surely taken aback by her accent, but what really peaked her curiosity was the part of the different time? Had they had the kid while really young? Stanley must be around 13 years old but it didn't really seem like the two had met that long ago...

She just locked the thought in a drawer deep in her mind so that she could think about it later, and kept her distance from the guy inside the elevator with her, he did like to move a lot and express his annoyed self through his body movements.

"So you better not screw that up." She finished turning around and joining the two inside the elevator, thankfully she stayed near the door, because Y/n didn't know what else to take out of the magic hat in order to not be discovered.

"Wait! What am I supposed to do with him, huh?" Diego said, he almost screamed. Y/n could feel that he was still in love, she could feel the blind attempts of keeping Lila by his side. "I got important shit going on too." But number 8 surely didn't appreciate that they were displaying all this in front of their kid.

"I doubt that. Figure it out Diego. Be a dad." She said a little harshly, the truth always hurt. The elevator closed between the two ex lovers, and the three were finally alone tension leaving Lila's body but still held her body tight to not show her weakness to the guy beside her, but Y/n had noticed.

"What's your plan?" Asked Lila, still facing the door, the tips of her, clearly dyed, blond hair wet. Five looked up towards the number changing while the elevator passed every floor until his.

"First we change up, then we save the world." He said while the elevator stopped on his floor. Was there something wrong with his 'out in the wilderness' outfit? Y/n found him adorable dressed like that, not that she had a chance to voice it.

The two walked out the elevator and Y/n Hesitated a second, was she supposed to go look around and find Marcus? Should she go back and inform everyone of the place the Umbrella's lived in? Or should she follow this two that surely had somewhat of a plan going on? She jumped outside the elevator, her landing soft but still not mute. She thought no one was gonna hear that but Five turned around fast, squinting his eyes towards the elevator, thee feeling of someone behind him so persistent.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lila looking at the same spot he was staring at. Y/n held her breath, her gaze looking at the green eyes of the teenager in front of her. He surely had pretty eyes for someone that acted so tough.