Chapter 20 - Oblivion

(A/N: Trigger warning!!! Mentions of BLOOD.)

"You don't believe me?" He asked, out of all people he would have thought Y/n would believe in him, he thought that the woman could at least read him out. She looked at him and then walked closer, crouching in front of them so she wouldn't be heard by undesired ears.

"I do, but I can also do more then that. I know Allison is involved, not that I caught her red handed." She said, one of Five's eyebrows lifting not believing her words at all. You know this was the problem with Five, he was smart as hell but sadly he was stubborn, he singled himself out the crowd and thought about his genius more then others, obviously with his family he had grown to be soft, but Y/n wasn't really family was her? Neither to say he did remember spending time with her when he was drunk and she didn't use that to embarrass him or anything.

"Then your 'knowing' Is kinda of irrelevant, isn't it?" He asked air quoting. He trusted her to some extent but he trusted more facts. Y/n smiled like he had not understood what she said and that irked Five's pride for a second.

"I have facts." She said looking at both. "Let's do two plus two here come on, is not about instincts. Her sudden change in character was already strange, apologizing to Viktor, sweeting up the family with a princess Bubblegum behavior, taking the leading in the voting shit, that by the way looked awfully suspicious if you ask me. But if you think about it how convenient is that, Dad finds a way to reset the universe and Allison becomes sweet the day after?" She asked.

"Maybe she's just desperate, I know what that does to people." Viktor said silently referring to when he had lost control and caused the first apocalypse.

"Yeah and desperation never looks good on people like her... I don't mean it as a offense, I don't know how she was before or the whole story but she was in pain, she demanded to be heard and when she didn't get that she acted on it on her own way, doing it like she wanted, no one's help. You said it yourself once Five: A superhero that works alone and listens to anybody might as well be called a villain." She said, the two pondering on her words.

"That was a private conversation." Said Five overshadowing her words for the thousandth time.

"Buh-uh, look the door next time y'all want to have your sexy time." She said death glaring him for pulling that shit on her again, for some reason Five never seemed to listen to her words, where actually he had done multiple times, he had acknowledged her in his mind but out of there he didn't have time to.

"Look even if you are right, I can't imagine they're just gonna come clean if we confront them." Said Viktor looking at Allison.

"I agree... in the mean time we wait." Said Five hands coming together.

"We have all the time anyway." Y/n stood up sighing, dusting the non existent dust from her pants, Five looked up at her, a sense of deja-vu ringing in his ear, like he'd already seen her from a lower point of view, bits of the after party coming back to mind. The group trying to keep Ben away and Y/n stealing his bottle so he would stop being an ass to her brother. Then he actually remembered her being with him even after everyone was gone, but it was mostly her helping him with the buffet, laughing at his drunk self.

His eyebrows furrowed, now he wanted to remember about that too, his gaze fixed on the woman that had gone back to walk up and down the room still trying to see after the windows.

"What's wrong?" Asked Viktor noticing his intense stare directed to Y/n.

"Do you remember anything from yesterday night?" Asked Five, eyes still on her.

"Ehm... yeah, kinda, you have to be more specific then that." Viktor switched his gaze once towards Y/n and then back at his brother.

"When did Y/n get back to her room?" Asked Five wanting to make sure that his mind was not tricking him.