Chapter 8 - Family meeting

Five walked out the room, one of his hand going in his pocket, a piece of skin dangling from the other before he could finally stuff it in too.

"Let's go." Commanded Five, his voice clearly showed how done he was with the commission and his stupid self. The two frienemies got ready, hand on the briefcase, and they both looked at Y/n, she hesitated.

"Come on we don't have a lot of time." Hissed Five gritting his teeth.

"Should I be invisible again? I don't think your siblings would like to see me." She said worried, Five sighed already done with the situation that seemed to have no solution.

"Yes, do that. I don't like to see you either." Ouch, that hurt her but she complied, her body disappearing in front of them, Lila smiled thinking it was the coolest power yet. Then they felt a soft touch on their closed hands and zipped away through the fabric of time. She felt that ugly feeling again, only that this time she was more used to it.

———

A zapping sound and a small wave of energy bursted into the Obsidian Hotel, pushing the members of the Umbrella academy a little. Three people dropped on a furniture braking it in pieces, only two of them visible. Five and Lila pushed each other away, Five bumping into the invisible Y/n under the eyes of everyone.

"Ouch..."

"Where have you been?" Asked Viktor surprised at seeing them zapping around, that felt like a time zap not a space blink.

"Facing my mortality, Viktor, I don't recommend it." Replied Five, Y/n eyes opened wide, so now Vanya was Viktor, got it, she was happy she had never talked with the guy or she would have died of embarrassment at calling him by their dead name.

"You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!" Now this was the sound of someone that had a hard time controlling their rage. Y/n looked up and it was the curly haired woman that now had considerably shorter hair, she looked good like that.

"Well look no further. That's the last on Earth. Or was the last one." He said hearing the briefcase short-circuit looking like a bus had run over it. The woman threw it back on the floor and five checked it to make sure it was dead. "Yeah, that's toasted." He confirmed

Lila had a short chat with Diego, Diego had a short chat with Luther about what happened to Allison over night, now Y/n knew the name of the tall woman too, who did she miss? OH the skinny guy.

"Hey, Chatty Cathys, quit the chitchat, all right? I'm calling a family meeting here. Where's Klaus." No one knew where he was, most of them looked confused, but Allison looked like she could snap at any second. What Y/n concentrated on, other then staying close to Five and the furthest away from Allison was that she finally knew everyone's name and no one knew here's, aside from Lila.

"Don't leave me with your—" Lila cut herself from finishing he sentence, Diego had left her there to follow Stanley. Y/n walked to her nudging slightly her shoulder to give her a little sense of security, hopping that reminding Lila of her presence might help.

"Dieg— Lost another. Great." Five sarcasm was getting more and more persistent. Now Y/n thought that the guy could not live without sounding like he was struggling from the day he was born.

"Spit it out, Five." Allison looked like she was going insane, her hand clasped together suggested to number 8 that the woman had close to no self control. Her eyes murderous looking at Five like she could punch him to a pulp right there in front of everyone.

"Oh, well, since you ask so nicely, sister mine, our little paradox brought forth a freaking Kugelblitz." Hissed Five, he was feeling that rage of her but had no intention on letting her talk to him like that. He had plenty of rage to drown her in.