XXI. HE NEEDS TO BE WATCHED

The date actually wasn't that bad after Alec stopped being a dîckheàd.

I actually got to learn a lot more about him and I actually enjoyed myself.

He drove me home and I invited him inside for some "drinks." Coffee was actually the last thing on both of our minds.

As soon as my door closed, his hands were clutching my waist and he assaulted my lips with an aggressive, lust filled kiss. I responded to him immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing myself closer to him.

We wasted no time finding our way to my bedroom; once there, he pushed me into my large, king sized bed. He moved from my lips to my jaw and trailed kisses to my neck, all while trying to pull the dress I had on off.

His shirt was already gone by the time he got my dress over my head. He spent time on my collar, sucking and biting slightly on the same spot. I knew it was going to leave a mark but at that point, I cared none about the spot it'd leave, I just wanted him to fúck me already.

"Alec!" I whined.

He looked up at me and smiled, "What?"

"Just fuçk me already, dàmn."

"But foreplay is the most important part." He laughed, flicking my nose.

"I don't care." I replied, reaching for his belt buckle.

He pulled my panties off and spread my legs.

***

I awoke to the sound of my phone vibrating loudly against the hard surface of my nightstand and picked up before it could wake Alec, who was laying next to me, with his arm draped over my body.

"Hello?" I answered, squinting at the bright light of my phone, trying to see who called me.

"Val? Did I wake you up?" A familiar voice sounded through the speaker. Blake.

"No, I'm normally up at--" I paused to check the time, "4:23 am." I answered sarcastically.

I heard him laugh, that laugh I used to love so much. "I'm sorry. Do you think you could meet up with me?"

"Now?" I asked.

The last thing I wanted to do was get out of bed, I had already got basically no sleep because of round after round with Alec and because of that, I was sore and didn't want to move.

"Please? I'm going on a trip and I have no idea when I'll be back."

I sighed and l glanced over at Alec who was still asleep. He looked so relaxed and peaceful.

"Okay." I gave in.

"Great, meet me at that 24 hour place on 24th street."

I agreed and hungry up and made a move to get up.

Alec pulled me closer to him and asked sleepily, "Where are you going?"

That voice alone made me want to blow Blake off and go at it again with Alec but I was way too tired.

"Out." I answered simply, trying to get out of his hold.

He let go of me and turned over, "okay, have fun."

I looked at him incredulously for a good thirty seconds. Sleepy is ten times better than regular Alec.

After a quick shower, I was out the door with no makeup on and a sloppy bun on top of my head. No effort but I still manage to look flawless.

Despite it being before five, the sidewalk was still littered with various kinds of people going who-knows-where. I was feeling a little uneasy as walked down the dimly lit side walk.