Stolitz - S2 Ep1 Spin off

A/N:
So we all know how angsty the first episode of the new season is, but i decided to brighten up the mood with some Stolitz fluff! Here is a spin off one shot, if Blitzø witnessed everything that happened in that episode after Ozzies.

BLITZØ POV:

After the whole situation at Ozzies I didn't know what to think anymore. 'Should I go see him? Maybe i should have talked to him.. he didn't seem like he wanted to use me to fuck him.. he seemed.. genuine.. like he wanted to actually talk..' i kept thinking possibility after possibility for what i should do. After collecting my thoughts i came to a decision. "I'm gonna go and see him." I said to myself as i got my keys and drove all the way over to Stolas' place.

Once i got there i scaled the walls to his balcony but the lights where off and he wasn't there. 'Maybe i should look around, see if i can find him' i kept walking around his castle until i saw him. My eyes lit up once i found him but my face quickly fell as i saw his state. 'Is he hung over?' I looked around the room to see a bunch of bottles of Absinthe. 'Holy shit.. this shit is strong as fuck, how many did he drink!?' I thought to myself counting the bottles. Before i could count all of them he seemed to be waking up so i decided to hide.

He got up and went over and took some.. pills? When he was gone i quickly checked what the pills where and read the label 'happy pills.. hold on a sec, are these antidepressants!? Shit Stolas, what's going on with you..?' I followed him out of the room and saw him scroll through his phone. Then he started singing. I chose to stay hidden and listen in.

"Owl in a cage
You show your age
Your sweetness has run foul
Without a change
You're lost, exhausted"

'He sounds so broken..'

"By your time on stage"

Suddenly he started using his magic.

"Then you walked in my room
And like sparks in the dark"

'Wait a second.. is he..'

"Life was suddenly thrilling and new"

'Singing about..'

"What's between you and I"

'Us..?'

"Just a comfortable lie
I'm the fool who believes
When you look in my eyes"

''Im so sorry Stolas.. but i promise you that it was never a lie.. i know that now.. dont give up on us.. on me..'

"Prince, all alone
Upon your throne
Your power is so frail"

'It doesnt seem like hd likes being a prince..'

"You raise your voice
You have no choice
Inside your gilded jail"

'It looks like he feels trapped.. and alone.. all because of his status..'

I start hearing footsteps so i hide behind the curtain as the person goes outside and i stay there peeping from behind the curtain.

"The fuck are you doing!!?" The person yells, i cant see too well from here but if looks like his wife Stella.

"Reflecting" hd replied weakly
"Well stop! It's annoying hearing you screeching your silly words all the time!"

'The fuck is this bitch's problem?'

"Why are you still here? You leave with Via on weekends but then you stay around the house despite everything"

'He sounds so done with her'

"I like tormenting you! I want to keep reminding you of what you did"

'What a psychotic bitch! I swear if i had a gun i would shoot her right through her bitch mouth to shut her up'