Stolitz - S2 Ep 5 Spin off 🥀💖

Blitzø POV:

After the interaction with Barbie, I haven't been.. the best. I've been more easily irritated than usual and more aggressive and distant especially towards M and M. And the worst part is that I couldn't get that dumb bird out of my head. After the whole incident with Striker a week ago I couldn't get myself to go visit him knowing that I'm the reason he was all fucked up. I tried distracting myself by trying to see Barbie again and reconnect with her but that of course didn't go so well. If anything it made our relationship worse and of course made me feel worse. Now 2 days after everything and I'm a bigger mess than ever. And since the M and Ms know me so much, the obviously noticed.

"Sir, I know that you tell us not to pry into your business-" "exactly, so don't" I interrupted Moxxie. "But I think we should talk." Moxxie suggested, "Talk? Hah! No, talking isn't really a good thing for me!" I started saying gesturing frantically as I talk "as you can tell it always makes everything worse for me" I turned away from him crossing my arms "so I'm better off not talking about anything at all"  I finished in a softer tone as a small tear welled up in my eyes closing in on myself. "B.. you need to talk about it.. it's obviously hurting ya and it aint gonna get any better.. we're really worried about ya you know?" Millie joined into the conversation concerned. I looked back at them slightly with a desperate and emotional look, I want to talk about it but I just can't, I feel lost and I don't know what to do. I'm desperate to know what else I can do to make my situation better but I can't change myself to be better no matter how hard I try..

"it doesn't have to be us Blitzø.. but you have to talk about the things that are hurting you so that you can let it go.." Millie said again concerned "I'm sure there's a certain demon who would love to talk to you, and I am sure you want to talk to him as well yet you haven't responded his text message yet in a few days" she suggested with a sweet smile. My cheeks warmed up a little since I knew who she was referring too but then my face quickly dropped to a frown looking away from them knowing his state right now and that it was my fault. "Just talk to him sir" Moxxie said continuing to convince me as he handed me my phone. I looked down at the phone then over at both of them searching for any hint of doubts.

I was completely convinced and I looked back down at my phone and took a deep breathe before going towards Stolas' contact. I looked at the previous message he sent me 4 days ago, "I might be here a while, if you ever want to visit <3". I kept staring at the text for a bit rethinking my decision. 'Do I really want to do this..? ... Does he even want to actually see me..?' I thought while staring at the text. My shaky fingers started typing without me realising it. "duu u acshuli wont too sie mi Stolas? (Do you actually want to see me Stolas?)" I waited nervously preparing myself for rejection till I got pulled out of my thoughts by a quick notification.

I looked at my phone and saw that I got a response back saying, "Of course I do! I would be so thrilled to have you visit me! What made you think otherwise?" I felt heat and a small rise up to my face  as I read that message. 'Fuck it I'm gonna go visit him!' I thought as I quickly collected my things ignoring the questions and confused glances from the others. I rushed to the door and turned back before opening it saying "Loonie, care to close up for me sweetie?" I tossed the keys to Loona "Aight, thanks, Byeeeee!" I quickly said before she could answer and left, slamming the door behind me and frantically making my way to the van. Before starting it I had a little idea pop up in my head and a smirk rose to my face.

TIME SKIP half hour later : P

No POV:

Stolas was laying in his bed still staring at the last two texts sent. 'Why would he ask that if he was just going to leave me on read?' He thought confused and a bit disappointed. His negative thoughts were interrupted when he heard some noises coming from outside the window. Stolas was very confused and a bit scared incase it was another assassination attempt, till the sounds got closer and more.. familiar? Then suddenly there was sounds of struggling against the window handle. "Erg fuckin' dammit this shit is tougher than a bitch- Fuckin'- ARG!" The voice from outside the window said while struggling to open it.