Stolitz - Episode 7 spin off ideas: 2

A/N:
Quick note! All these spin off ideas are separate! They all begin in different parts of the storyline in episode 7 but they don't happen together. Think of them each as happening in separate stories. This one starts after Millie and Moxxie's song.

STOLAS' POV:

I look over at Blitzø and i see that he looks upset.

I hesitate for a moment but then i reach over to hold his hand.

He jerks his hand away slightly and waits for a moment then he slowly moves his hand closer to mine.

A soft smile grows on my face as i move my hand closer to his as well and we slowly hold hands

"Blitzø.."

"hm..?"

"..what ever they said about you.. i want you to understand tha-"

"i know I'm an ass hole and what they said is true.. i'm just a selfish idiot.."

"..no Blitzø.. you're not.."

he looks up at me with a shocked face then turns his head away

"you're lying.. honestly I don't even know why you still put up with me.."

"oh Blitzy.."

i reach my other hand out and i softly hold his face and hold it so he looks at me

"you're anything but that.. I don't care what happened in your past and i don't care about any of your negatives.. i only care for you.."

"You dont mean that.. you dont even want me.. you just want to use me for my body.. why else would a prince be with a useless nobody like me.." he says looking away.

"For your loyalty, your confidence, your sweet and caring personality" i chuckle "and your irresistibly cute face" i respond with a look of love.

He stares at me with a blushing dumbfounded face

"i-"

"nothing in the 7 rings can make me stop caring and wanting you the way i do.. the more time i spend with you.. the more i long for you.. you are my brightest star Blitzø.."

he keeps staring at me looking for a hint of a lie but everything i said is nothing but pure honesty.

"Blitzø i love you.."

"you.. why.."

he looks down and i see tears welling up in his eyes

"why do you love me..? why do you care..? I'm.. nothing.."

i give him a sweet smile and i lift his face so he looks at me again

"you're everything to me Blitzø and always will be"

i move his face closer to mine and i close my eyes as i softly kiss him.

He stiffens up a bit then he melts into the kiss lifting his hand up to my face pulling me closer.

As we slowly break the kiss he looks at me with a soft smile, teary eyes and a blushing face

"i love you too"

A/N:

Thats the end! Did you guys like it? I have 2 more one shot spin offs coming so look out for those! Feel free to comment any thoughts or comments! I hope you enjoyed reading! Stay tuned for the next one shots! Love you all and stay safe! Bye!! 💖💖💖