Stolitz - S2 Ep 3 Spin Off / Inspired 🥀💖

A/N:
Before I start I need you all to know that there will be some explicit content/references to rape/forceful content. If you are sensitive to that content I recommend skipping the part were there is a trigger warning to it. Other than that, enjoy the oneshot! ^^

Blitzø POV:

Ever since we came into this place, I've been getting really weird vibes comin' from that shark prick M and M used to be with.. I don't know what it is but I just know there's something up about him. When Crime told Mox that he's gonna have to get married to that bitch I knew I had to find something out to get him outa this bullshit. But how can I get close enough to find out some dirt on this guy.. it needs to be something deal breaking so that Moxxie's dad cuts the deal off with him and Mox can stay with Mills. What kinda shit do I even look for? After a bit of thinking it clicked. MONEY! There has to be something that proves that that bitch ain't rich! If I can prove that then Moxxie won't have to marry the shark dick! Or should I say dicks? Whatever, all I need is an opportunity to be able to search-

And like my questions are getting answered by the universe, I get interrupted with a knock and I open the door. "Hey there good lookin'" 'this shit is knocking door to door for a one night stand? Well this CAN serve as bait so I'll just need to fuck his brains out till he passes out then get to searching this guy's car! Alright act natural..' "oooh I was wondering how long it will take for you to make a paaaass" I said with a smirk. "Mm does that mean you're.. down to clown?~" he asks wiggling his eyebrows. I mentally gag at the thought of it but push the mental image down 'come on Blitzø, you need to do this.. for Moxxie..' "eeew what the- you think I would violate MY friends' trust by sleeping with their ex especially one who FUCKED them over the way you did!?" I said before thinking. 'Honestly idc I'll let this bitch know he's a piece a shit before giving him what he wants, knowing him he ain't giving up so I can still instantly accept the next time he asks for a quick bang' I mentally reasoned with myself. "I'll show you ALL the things they liked in the sack~" he teased. 'Jackpot' I mentally smirked as I spit out a quick "deal" before pulling him in the room and shutting the door.

Next thing I know this bitch had his disgusting ass hands all over me trying to strip me of my clothes then climbed up, towering over me after roughly throwing me on the bed. He goes to reach for my ass but I quickly grab his wrist mid action. "Hold on a sec, I'M topping!" I growled "oh really? Says who?" He growled back with predatory eyes. "Listen bitch, there's only ONE demon in hell that I would ever let top me!" I countered. "Oh really? And who's that?" He questioned as he leaned closer, his musty breath hitting my face. I mentally think of Stolas when he asks that question and I feel my face heat up at the mere thought of him, but I quickly look away. 'Focus Blitzø! You came here to fuck this bitch and search his car, NOT to think about the bird brain the whole time you're doing it!' I said in my head as I mentally slapped myself "t-that doesn't matter! All you have to know is that demon ain't you, so start workin' your magic on sucking my dick before I pound your rich ass to bits!" I demanded sitting up as my eyes glowed with anger in the dark room with dim lights.

Trigger Warning: Suggesting Rape

I saw a frown start to appear on his face as he smacked my hand off his wrist, catching me off guard and grabbing both my wrists pinning them to the headboard of the bed. "Oi let my wrists go you shit!!" I screamed struggling against the death grip. He held them harder and I growled glaring at him. I tried to bite him but he tightened the grip so hard I'm sure I heard some bones cracking. I repressed a yelp of pain as small tears pricked my eyes. Next thing I knew my wrists were tied up to the headboard. I hear ripping of paper and I look up to see him opening some sort of packets, then I realize what they are. 'At least he's using condoms..' "oh, just so you know, I'm only using these condoms cause of myself, can't catch some gross ass shit from some random demon I'm about to fuck died, I like the resisting types so you're gonna be fun" he finished darkly with a toothy devilish smirk.