꧁Manjul! Leave My Hand꧂

Siddharth saw her sitting on a rock near a campfire. He ran towards her followed by Manjul.

Siddharth knelt in front of her and held her hands.

"Please don't cry avu. He doesn't deserve your tears " he said rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand soothingly.

"Sid, I..." she was going to say something but stopped seeing Manjul.

Manjul: Avu, please listen to me once!

"Manjul, please I don't wanna listen to anything right now. Please go from here. Why did you come back into my life?" she tried her best to push back her tears.

Manjul: but Avu

Sid: don't you hear what she said? Go from here before I lose my control.

Sid said gritting his teeth. Avu's grip on his hand tightened. Sid looked at her and inhaled a deep breath.

Manjul: Avu! I know in past I broke your heart but believe me I am very ashamed of my deeds. I shouldn't have treated you like that but I had no choice. You were madly in love with me but I was not.

Avu: Manjul, please! stop. I know what you did but you can't heal my wounds by your justification. You were the one who came to me and said that you love me and when I fell in love with you, you left me for whom? You cheated on me with my best friend. The only people trusted broke my heart and trust and now you are saying there was no option left. Is this your justification?

She cried and her whole face became red due to shouting and crying. Sid couldn't see her like this.

Sid: What do you want from her now? Why can't you leave her alone?

Manjul: I just want her forgiveness.

Before he could continue Sid punched his face hard and he fell to the ground.

Sid: Forgiveness huh! After breaking her heart and trust and destroying her. You are asking for forgiveness.

He was going to punch him but Avneet stopped him.

Avu: Siddharth please stop!

Sid stopped. A girl saw Manjul lying on the ground. She gasped and ran towards him.

Girl: Manjul!

She helped him and made him stand on his feet.

Girl: How dare(but she stopped when she saw Avneet)

Girl: Avu! (her eyes became teary)

Avu: It's Avneet for you Miss Ritika

Ritika: Avneet!  At least listen to him once.

She pleaded with tearful eyes but the pain Avneet went through was too much to forgive her.

Avu: If you wanna do something for me then please leave me alone. I don't wanna listen to anything.

Manjul: but Av_

Siddharth didn't let him complete his sentence and grabbed Avu's hand but not before sparing a glare at Manjul.

Sid: Avu!  Let's go from here

Avu wiped her tears and turned but didn't move as Manjul clutched her hand stopping her. A fire ignited in Siddharth's heart. It was like Manjul's hand was not touching Avneet's skin but scorching his soul. All he wanted to do was shove him off her and punch the shit out of him. Avneet sensed his resentment but didn't say anything.

Avu: Manjul!  Leave my hand

She was pissed off by his pleadings but the pain was overwhelming her heart. She was having a hard time controlling herself from breaking down in front of him.

Manjul: I know Avneet my explanation can't mend my missteps but you are discerning everything from your perspective. Please listen to my side too. If you don't wanna forgive me then don't but please at least listen to me once!

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he begged. But whatever he said was not lessening her pain. All her memories and miseries were flashing in her mind. Avneet jerked him to free her hand but his foot slipped and he fell backward. There was a big rock behind him on which Avneet was sitting a few minutes ago. A scream fled her mouth

"Manjul" fortunately Ritika saved him by grabbing his arm and pulling him towards her. They both fell to the ground with a thud. Relief washed over Avneet's face. Then the realization ticked her mind, what could have happened to him if Ritika hadn't pulled him towards her, the thought that she would have the reason behind hurting him took her breath away.
Siddharth kept his hand on her shoulder breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Are you okay, Avu?"  Avneet just nodded her head in response.

She saw Manjul and Ritika hugging each other. Manjul was rubbing her back as she was hell scared of what happened a moment ago. Avneet moved on from him and her past, now she loves Siddharth more than her life and Manjul is also happy with his love Ritika but still, he was present in her memories somewhere and in her heart too. He hurt her and didn't love her as she did. Maybe his way of telling her that he doesn't love her but Ritika, was not right but, indeed, she can't force her love on someone. If he didn't love her and she also moved on and doesn't love him anymore so what's the point of loathing him, hurting herself again and again, and remembering her dreadful past? She didn't realize that she was staring at them for a very long while. Siddharth's anger was now replaced with disappointment as he thought that Avu still loves Manjul and she was hurt seeing Manjul and Ritika together.

Avu:  I am ready to hear your explanation but not now

Manjul and Ritika looked at her.

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒
Put your thoughts in the comments I know you guys will not but still.

Only two more chapters and their journey of love and pain will end. ꧍