chapter 13

One week passed, and this week sid took care of avneet and promised to give her time and avu tried her best to give him a chance. They spent quality time with each other.

So back to the story

At cafe☕
Avu: Sorry siddi please ( making puppy face)

Sid: I am not melting ( more like he said to himself)

Vaishu: Are you telling her or to yourself 😅

Sid glared at her. She tried to suppress her Laughter but failed miserably.

Avu: Sorry na! Sid please maan jao

Sid: No, I was protecting you and you made fun of me

Reem: Oh please!  Sid you were protecting her from what?

Sid:..I..abb..ba

Vaishu was enjoying sipping on her coffee.

Reem: Oh! the brave prince was protecting her tiny innocent sensitive soul from this awful world (she said taunting)

Jai: Good one reem (he laughed)

Reem: Good one reem! (imitating him)

Jai: what! Are you still angry at me for that little thing?

Reem: Oh that was a little thing for you. Now my longings are just a little thing for you?

Sid: Reem, you are getting him wrong.

Reem: You to shut up!  All of this happened just because of you and your protectiveness.

Jai: Solly baby, please forgive me. I'll buy you a new make-up pallet.

Reem: Really (her eyes glimmer in excitement)

(Jai kissed her cheeks and she blushed)

Meanwhile, avu was trying to convince but he was playing hard

Sid's POV 🤔
I am mad at avu not really but she made fun of me it's her punishment but she is driving me nuts with her cute antics. Sid, what are you doing? Try to be tough, you are not gonna melt this soon

Avu: Sid! Please and you don't look good at all like this.

Aww! she is looking so cute but now I am enjoying seeing her efforts

(Avu got irritated and said)

Avu: okay, I don't even buy that dress and you are being angry with me if you are punishing me for a thing that I didn't do then what is the purpose of not doing it. I am going to the mall again to buy that dress. I'll wear that dress in college if you will not talk to me. It's okay, many boys are willing to take your place.

What?  no way! I guess my plan backfires. What will I do now?

Avu will not wear that. I am not letting her. I should stop her before I could say anything reem spoke.

Reem: Oh sure!  if they don't want to be friends with you then I bet after seeing you in that dress They will definitely want 😉

No!! I don't let anyone come near my avu but Sid you are not his boyfriend

So what I am her bestest friend and I love her and I Know she loves me too maybe I think so

Sid stop solving your love problem. First, focus on avu.

(Avu stood up to leave but Sid held her wrist)

Sid: Sorry, Avu I know, I don't have any right to stop you from doing anything but I become over-possessive when it's about you. I don't care what any girl does or wears but you are not any girl for me. I can't tolerate if anyone else ogles at you with lust or bad intentions. I wanna protect you from all the trouble and difficulties you suffered a lot in your past.