Close to past

Avu: what are you doing here mom and dad?

So the sm1 was his parents.

Avu's mom: are you not happy seeing us here?

Avu's dad: come here, princess

Avu hesitated but hugged her father.

Her parent's hearts ached to see their princess like this. The girl who used to come running to her parents is now hesitant. because of her past, she distanced herself from her parents. This was the first time she was meeting them face to face after  2 years.

Avu hugged her mom.

Avu: Nothing like that. I missed you a lot but old memories stopped me.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

Avu: mom why can't you understand?

Avu's mom: Avu I will never accept your relationship. He is not the right guy for you

Avu: but mom I LOVE HIM and I know he is right for me

Avu dad: It is only an attraction beta you will regret it

Avu: you will not understand! leave my way, I am going and I will never return here.

Avu's dad: princess, listen to us just for once

Avu:  and yeah! I am leaving today but I will always remember one thing when I needed my parents the most, they just care about their reputation.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.

Avu wiped her tears.

Avu: anyway, just forget everything now I also wanna move on

After 2 days...

"please leave me I don't want to go anywhere"

avu said to sid who was dragging her to the assembly hall.

Sid: please na avu I heard two new students and one psychology professor joined the college.

Avu: ok now stop dragging me I can go by myself

(making a cute pout)

Sid melted at her cuteness

Sid POV...

Aww! she is so cute like kiddo but when she remembers her past she becomes like a new person that we don't know but I can feel she is changing and trying to move on.

I ruffled her hair and kissed her cheeks

she rubbed her cheeks wiping off my kiss.

I laughed and again kissed her. Let me tell you, she is not a fan of cheek kisses.

Vaishu: now walk fast! you both can carry on your romance after the principal's speech.

We were listening to the principal speech which avu was certainly not enjoying. She was making faces and I was admiring her.

but suddenly her expression changed at the mention of two specific names.
She started trembling badly. As if a flood of memories ran through her mind and she fell to the ground.

I ran to her. The only question was roaming in my mind "what happened to avu?"

All students gathered there.

Pov ends.

Their gang was crying out her name but she was not reacting.

A man in his 30's came there. He was stunned to see avu.

man: avu! move aside everyone she needs air
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞§§§§§

Guess who is this man and how he knows avu?