chapter 8.

After one week
They were attending their lectures. Avu was fully concentrated on the lecture but Sid was getting bored.

Sid: avu let's go to the canteen.

He whispered in her ears.

Avu:Sid please I want to concentrate on my studies if you want to go then go, don't disturb me.

Sid: please na avu.

He said with a baby voice.

Avu didn't response

Sid slide his hand on her waist and she shivered.

Avu: Sid what you doing leave me bander.

Sid: let's go to the canteen or else

Avu: or else what will you do? You can't do anything if you do then I will complain to the teacher and she will punish you.

Sid: Ok, so you don't want to come then don't. I know someone who is always ready to come with me and bunk class with me. ( Eyeing towards Divya)

Avu: then go to that lizard 🦎 what are you doing with me.

Sid: lizard avu seriously I know that you are jealous but please don't call her lizard she doesn't look that bad ( suppressing his laughter)

Avu:

She was going to say something but was cut off by the teacher

Teacher: you both Miss Kaur and Mr Nigam you both are disturbing the class. If you don't want to study then you can Get out ( she said last part shouting)

Avu: sorry mam!

Sid: mam we were just...

Teacher: Get out right now

They both get out of the class and Sid burst out laughing.

Avu: Idiot! because of you, all this happened.

Sid: What did I do? I told you to come with me but you were the least interested one.

Avu: you know what? sometimes I think that is why I made a friend like you.

Sid: So, you are saying that I am just your friend. (coming closer to her)

She took a step back. Sid came closer to her. She again took a step back but she hit the wall. She had no way to get out.

Sid: Tell me why are you quiet? I am just your friend.

(His hot breath was fanning on her skin. She shivered and Sid smirked seeing his effect on her)

Avu: yes, you are my friend ( she said stammering)

Sid: haww! how rude I thought that I am your best friend but you think of me as a normal friend

( wipes his fake tears)

Avu: ohh! you don't worry you are still my best friend. I am not gonna replace you.

Sid: Oh thank God

Avu: drama queen (rolling her eyes)

Sid: Now let's go to the canteen

Avu: No, you go with your baby lizard 🦎 I don't wanna come.

Sid: Okay then

He bent down and lifted her up on his shoulder. She was hitting him and shouting but instead, she was getting hurt.

Avu:( in mind why is he not getting hurt is he made of Ambuja cement.)

)