chapter 1

The story starts in a big mansion

A cute-looking boy is descending the stairs and going to the kitchen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A cute-looking boy is descending the stairs and going to the kitchen. He
Back Hugged a mid-age woman.
Women: good morning! where is your lucky charm? Is he still sleeping?
Boy: I think maybe I go and wake him up and I love you(he kisses her cheek.)
Women:Abhi after waking him up you come down and have your breakfast.
Abhi: ok mom(so the woman is Vibha aunty).
He goes upstairs and enters a luxurious red and black-themed room. He tries to wake him up.
Abhi:charm get up! You have to go to your college. It's getting late.
But he doesn't stir a bit. He got an idea 💡.he goes from there and comes back with a pail of cold water and throws it on him. He got up with a jerk.
Boy: Kya dada you spoiled my beauty sleep. (with a cute grumpy face)
Abhi:o miss beauty! You can sleep afterwards but now get up and come downstairs you are getting late for college.
Boy: but dada there is a lot of time and it's only 7 am then why are you so eager to go to college huh?
Abhi: it's not like I am not eager or fond of college. ( Blushing 🥰)
Boy:oh now I get it why are you in hurry you wanna meet someone special (Abhi blushed and he smirked looking at him)
Abhi: Sidd(fake anger)
So the boy is our one and only Siddharth Nigam
Abhi: and I know why you don't wanna go early because of Divya. He smirked😏(so guys Divya is an imaginary character as we know that Sid is rich and handsome so she wants him as her boyfriend and always clings to him but Sid doesn't give a damn to her)
Sid:dada(irritated and childish face)
Abhi:now you understand how it feels when you tease someone (but Sid is looking down) ok I won't do it again. Now hurry up otherwise I will tell mom that Divya is your girlfriend and you wanna marry her(Sid looked at him shocked 😲)

 Now hurry up otherwise I will tell mom that Divya is your girlfriend and you wanna marry her(Sid looked at him shocked 😲)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid: Dada!
Then they both burst out laughing😂
On the other side
There is a beautiful mansion

An angel-like girl is sleeping in a king-sized bed and she has a beautiful smile on her face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

An angel-like girl is sleeping in a king-sized bed and she has a beautiful smile on her face.
Someone enters her room and she woke up hearing the sound of footsteps. she got scared but as soon as she see someone she relaxed a bit.
Girl: hush vaishu di you scared me!
(So someone is Vaishnavi di)
Vaishu: Avu I am sorry by the way good morning 🌅
Avu: good morning! And there is no need to be sorry.
Vaishu: now wake up do you want to get late on the first day of college.
(So you guys are thinking that avu is in Delhi. For your info she comes to Mumbai because Vaishnavi requests her to stay with her because she lives there alone because for some reason she didn't live with her parents will be revealed soon and Vaishnavi also lives alone because their parents live in Chandigarh and she wants to study in Mumbai)
So back to the story
Avu:ok
Vaishu: I want you to make new friends here and reem will also be there and I know you will be happy to meet your Abhi Bhai(blushing) and can get over your past.
Avu:ya after waiting for so long I am meeting him( to change the topic of her past) and someone is blushing huh huh!
Vaishu blushed more and said: there's nothing like that I was just....hmm
Avu:ok leave it di you don't need to cover it up and I know you love him.
Vaishu:
So guys this is it for this chapter and I hope you like it do you like the brothers and sisters bond.

༺𝙄 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚༻ (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें