Anubhav's anger

Here's a bonus part for y'all...

Continued....

She looked around,they were in the middle of the jungle..she inhaled deeply and started running aimlessly...
After few minutes she stopped on the road that runs through the jungle,feeling exhausted and thirsty..

HM: Yaa allah!abb kis taraf Jaye hum....Charon taraf sirf jungle hi jungle.(she was breathing heavily.)She somehow dragged her body forwards but froze at her place when she noticed a black Aston Martin dashing towards her.The car stopped at an inch distance from her with a jerk.The driver came out of it shocking her to her core..

HM: Anubhavji!(She could only mumble)

AS: Haan hum...expect nahi Kiya tha na Haseena Malik...Par aap bhul gayi ki hum Anubhav Singh hain...itni aasani se aap humse nahi bhaag sakti...Afsal Khan kahan hain Haseena?(He asked sternly,she remained silent for a while then spoke. )

HM: woh jungle k andar hain...

AS: phir aap yaha kya kar rahi hain..apko bhi toh uske saath hona chahiye tha na...

HM: usne humare saath..(took a deep breathe)usne humare saath zabardasti karne ki koushis ki..hum usse behosh karkar waha se bhaag aaye..

Anubhav clenched his fist hearing her.He now noticed the torn end of her pallu,the minor scratches on her arms and the reddened fingerprints on her neck.

AS: Gaadi mein baithiye...(he said coldly,she obliged without a word.)

He took the driver's seat and started the ignition...

AS: Paani..(he forwarded her a water bottle without looking at her...she grabbed the bottle from him and mumbled a thank you.)

Anubhav was driving and Haseena was gazing at him.She felt blessed to have him as her husband,he was angry with her but even that didn't stop him from caring about her.He opened the window of her side for her to get some cool breeze.Haseena closed her eyes to get some rest as she knows a major confrontation was left to be done.

Her eyes opened with a jerk as the car stopped with a screech.There was another car standing blocking their way...she immediately recognised it to be Afsal's car.
Afsal came out out of the car so did Anubhav followed by Haseena.

Afsal: Anubhav Singh...akhir dhund hi liya tumne Haseena ko...chalo abb use humare hawale kar do.Haseena bina kisi tamashe k yaha aajao.

AS: Afsal humare raaste se hatt jao iss waqt humare paas tumse ladne ka samay nahi hain.(he said controlling his anger.)

Afsal: Hatt jaunga bas pyari si Haseena ko mere paas bhej do.(he said eyeing Haseena with a dangerous smirk.)

The next moment Afsal felt his cheek going numb due to a hard punch from Anubhav.

AS: Socha tha kuch kahenge nahi tumhe kyun ki Haseena tumhe sabak sikha chuki hain par nahi tum thahere kutte ki doom terah ka terah rahena hain..(he said angrily.)

Afsal: Anubhav bewakoof mat bano..jo ladki andhere mein kisi aur aadmi k saath bhaag Jaye aisi ladki k liye kyun apna samay barbad kar rahe ho..(he tried to instigate Anubhav)

AS: Aakhri baar kahe rahe hain Afsal ek aur shabd nahi Haseena k khilaf..

Afsal: sach humesha karwa hi lagta hain Anubhav Singh...sach toh yahi hain ki Haseena jaisi ladki layak hi nahi hain...

Before he could finish another punch fell on his face.This time Afsal too fought back,he tried to hit Anubhav back but he dodged him easily and twisted his hand causing the latter to wince in pain..

Afsal: bohot pachtaoge tum Anubhav Singh..(he said through his pain.)

AS: Filhal apni fiqr karo tum...aurton ko khilona samjha hain...(slapped him hard)...Bhool gaye the ki Anubhav Singh ki patni par hath utha rahe ho..(grabbed his neck tightly,almost choking him.)Aise hi pakda tha na Haseena ko.

Afsal's driver tried to intervene but was thrashed to the ground by Anubhav.Seeing his rage going out of control Haseena went near him...

HM: Anubhavji chhod dijiye usse...mar jayega woh(she held his hand.)

Anubhav looked at Haseena and left Afsal who was on the verge of losing consciousness again.He held her hand tightly and dragged her to their car and drove off.
—————
Singh Mansion:

Anubhav and Haseena entered the living room only to be bombarded by questions...

Maa: Anu..Haseena kahan the tum dono... saade aanth baj gaye hain dono ka koi aata pata nahi...chinta k maare Jaan nikli jaa rahi thi meri.

Haseena lowered her head,she was sure that Anubhav will spill everything now and she was ready for the worst.

AS: Woh maa hum dono pratah thoda bhraman k liye nikle the...maaf karna thodi der hogayi aane mein.(he said shocking Haseena...she looked at him wide eyed.)

Maa: Haseena tujhe yeh chot kaisi aayi beta?(she asked pointing towards the scratches on her hand.)

HM: Maa woh...(she was trying to form a sentence)

AS: Abb yeh kya bolengi maa..aasman ki taraf dekhkar chalti hain..gir gayi raaste mein..

Maa: kya tu bhi Haseena,jaao dono kapde badalkar naashte k liye aao.(They nodded and left.)
————————
Anuseena's room:

HM: Anubhavji..

AS: Kuch mat kahiye Haseena...hume aapse baat nahi karni...

HM: Anubhavji please ek baar sun lijiye...

AS: Kya sune hum Haseena..yeh padhne k baad hum kya sune(handing her the letter written by Hussain)....humari care,chinta sab kuch bas ek natak tha aapka...andar hi andar apne parivaar ki tarah aap bhi humari barbadi ki duaein mangti hain..(he said with moist eyes.)Waise dua qubool ho gayi aapki..barbad toh aapne kar hi Diya humein.(he said with a sarcastic smile.)

HM: Nahi..yeh sach nahi hain..hum aisa soch bhi nahi sakte(she said crying)

AS: Toh aap hi batayein Haseena Malik ki sach kya hain.(he said grabbing her by her shoulders.)

HM: Haa yeh sach hain ki bhaijaan ki chitthi hain yeh..par hum sirf isliye Jana chahte the taaki yeh ladai khatam ho...taaki bhaijaan aapko ya apke parivaar ko koi nuksaan na pounchaye...

AS: Jhoot...humein apki kisi bhi baat par bharosa nahi hain abb....ek baar  bharosa karke toh dekh liya aur nahi.(he said leaving her with a jerk.)

HM: hum jhoot nahi kahe rahe...please humara yakeen kijiye(she pleaded.)

AS: ek baat yaad rakhiye Haseena aap humse dur kahi nahi jaa sakti...aur apke bhaijaan ko bhi pata chalega ki Anubhav Singh kya cheeze hain...humare parivaar ko nuksan pounchane se pahele Hussain Malik ko humse takrana hoga...(Saying so he rushed out of the room.)

HM: ya allah!yeh sab kya ho gaya..hum toh dushmani khatam karna chahte the par sab gadbad ho gaya.(she sighed)
——————
Precap: The pacifying.
——————
Anubhav lied to his family to save Haseena but himself is hell angry on her.How will Haseena pacify him?Will their love die even before blooming properly?What will Afsal do now?Will he let them go so easily?
——————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.