Haseena's Decision

Next morning,

Haseena woke up to find Anubhav still in deep sleep.She went to bathroom and came out after sometime changing into a light pink saree.She went infront of the mirror and put on her mangalsutra, earrings and other jewelleries.She applied her sindoor and bindi,Anubhav was still fast asleep..

HM: inhe kya hua itni der tak toh kabhi nahi sote...aaj chudiyon ki khanak se bhi inki neend nahi tuti.(she went near him and was about to wake him up when there was a knock on the door.She opened the door and found a maid standing there.)

M: chhoti Malkin chhote sahab ko sahab ne unke kamre mein bulaya hain..

HM: Thik hain hum unhe bata denge..(the maid left and she closed the door and went near the bed.) Anubhavji..Anubhavji uthiye baba apko kamre mein bula rahe hain.(he didn't even stir a bit.)Anubhavji!

She touched his hand and felt his body burning with fever.she kept the dorsal side of her palm on his forehead to confirm.

HM: yaa allah inhe itna tez bukhaar hain..

Haseena immediately ran downstairs to get water and wet strips for him.

Maa: kya hua Haseena yeh katori mein Pani lekar kaha Jaa rahi hain?

HM: Maa Anubhavji ko bohot tez bukhaar aaya hain hum unke liye lekar Jaa rahe hain.

Maa: Haye Ram!..chal

Both of them rushed upstairs,Baba who had come to the hall saw them rushing and followed them.
.
.
.
Maa: Anu Mera baccha uth..ankhein khol beta..(maa pleaded sitting beside him)..Haseena tu baith yaha jaldi Pani ki patti rakh iske sar pe badan tap raha hain iska...

HM: Jii maa..

She sat beside him and started putting wet strips on his head.. occassionally rubbing his palms with the wet cloth as well.

Maa: Anu k baba chikitsak mahoday ko khabar bhijwaiye na...dekhiye na yeh Anu uth nahi raha...(she said exasperated.)

Baba: Hum abhi RN ko bhejte hain tum shaant ho jao Surekha warna tum bhi bimaar padh jaogi...tum niche jaakar Anu k khane ka dekho hosh ayega toh kuch khilana padega isse...Bahu(Haseena looked at him)..khyal rakhna Anubhav ka(she nodded slightly.Maa and Baba left the room.)

Haseena turned her attention towards her husband.She was slowly caressing his hairs, frequently Changing the strips.

After sometime Anubhav groaned and fluttered his eyes open.

AS: Haseena(he weakly called her name and tried to sit.)

HM: lete rahiye...abhi doctor aate hi honge..aram kijiye aap,itna tez bukhaar aya hain raat ko kamse kam hume ek awaz toh Dena chahiye tha na...behosh ho gaye the aap bukhaar k mare.

AS: hume laga tha subha Tak thik ho jayega.

Meanwhile Baba entered the room with doctor and few minutes later Maa too came there.
Doctor checked Anubhav and spoke...

Doctor: chinta ki baat nahi hain viral fever hain 2-3din thik ho jayenge.Yeh kuch dawaiyaan likh di hain maine...abhi kuch khane k baad ek lena hain..aur agar wapas bukhar aaye toh yeh wala(he said forwarding a prescription and a packet of medicines.)Aur chhote sahab kam se kam 2din pura aram kijiye toh jaldi thik ho jayenge.

After Doctor left Haseena and Maa went downstairs to kitchen...

Maa: Haseena beta yeh le Anu k liye khichdi jaakar usse khila de...aur yeh pura usse khatam karwana bukhaar mein khane ko lekar bohot nakhre karta hain.

HM: Maa aap khila dijiye na unhe..hum kaise(she said hesitantly)

Maa: Tu kyun nahi?!.. patni hain na uski...aur waise bhi hume abhi tere sasur k nashte ka bhi dekhna hain phir dopaher k khane ka bhi bolna hain in logo ko(the house helps)

Haseena didn't argue further and left after taking Anubhav's food.
.
.
.
HM: yeh lijiye aapka nashta..kha lijiye phir dawai khani hain.

AS: khichdi!(making faces)...hume nahi khana yeh...

HM: Aap bimar hain na?(he nodded)..toh bimar log yahi khate hain...isiliye kha lijiye chup chap warna hum Maa ko bulayenge..

AS: aap Dara rahi hain hume?(raising an eyebrow)

HM: Maaaa!!

AS: kha rahe hain!(with grumpy face.)

HM(in mind): Maa ne sach kaha tha bohot nakhre hain janab k.(smiled)

AS put a big morsel of khichdi in his mouth making different faces..

AS: ahh...huu..sss..garam.!!(he hissed as the khichdi was way too hot.)

HM: ya allah!(taking the plate from his lap and passing him a glass of water.)abhi abhi chulhe se utara hain isse...aram se khana chahiye na(caressing his back while he was drinking water.)

She was standing way too close to Anubhav..worriedly caressing his back while he was busy staring at her face pressing the glass to his mouth and drinking water.

HM: Byas aur pani mat peejiye warna khana nahi kha payenge..

Haseena sat beside him and took the plate on her lap,taking a small portion of khichdi in her hand she blew on it a few times then forwarded the morsel towards him.
AS without any protest ate from her hand all the time gazing at her.His heart was filled with an unexplainable warmth,even the bland khichdi tasted like a mouth watering delicacy.On the other hand Haseena was going pink with every passing second,the touch of his lips on her fingertips were not really helping her adding to this new erupting feelings inside her.
Anubhav finished the whole plate silently.A bit of food was stuck on the corner of his lips Haseena wiped that with her thumb making a shiver run down his spine.

HM: Aap hath muh dho lijiye...hum yeh rakhkar aate hain phir dawai denge.(Anubhav hummed in response and HM left.)
.
.
.
Afternoon:

Anubhav's temperature had risen during noon,Haseena had given him medicine and now he was sleeping under its effect.She was sitting beside him caressing his hairs but her mind was somewhere else.

HM's POV:

Yaa allah kya karein kuch samajh nahi aaraha..hume toh khush hona chahiye ki hum itne dino baad apne parivaar se milenge phir yeh ajeeb si bechaini kyun.Kya mansoobe taiyyar ki hongi Bhaijaan ne Inke khilaf...Afsal Khan ko kyun bhej rahe hain woh khud kyun nahi aarahe...par yeh mauka jane diya toh phir shayed kabhi bhi apne parivaar se nahi mil payenge..

HM's POV ends.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she felt a hand encircling her stomach.Anubhav had flipped his position and was now sleeping on his stomach while wrapping an arm around her stomach.
"Haseena" she heard him murmuring her name in sleep.

HM: yahi hain Anubhav.(she whispered,moving her fingers in his hairs.)

HM(in mind): Faisla karliya hain humne kal hum Afsal k saath jayenge aur bhaijaan ko samjhayenge taaki woh aapko ya parivaar k kisi aur ko nuksan na pounchaye.Kayi arsa ho gaya hain iss khandani dushmani ko abb hum isse khatam karna chahte hain.Jante hain ekbar yaha se gaye toh wapas nahi aasakte par shayad yahi sahi hain.(she sighed.On one hand she was happy that she would meet her family and on the other hand her heart was sinking with the thought of going away from him.Although she had made a decision but her heart was not supporting her this time.)
———————
Precap:Haseena leaves the mansion.
———————
Haseena has decided to go back to her family.What do you think is her decision wrong?What will be Anubhav's reaction?Is this the end of Anuseena?
———————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.