Enmity

(Not proofread)

Haseena was lying on the bed,still senseless and Anubhav was sitting beside her gazing at her face.The glow and innocence radiating from her face was indeed captivating.His mind was playing the incident of few hours back—the way she was fighting with those men and had almost defeated them had really created a strong impression of her in his mind.Unlike many men of that time he was quite broad minded and felt no hesitation in accepting that she was capable of giving him a tough competition and this was the reason why he had abducted her...her absence will definitely weaken the Maliks and they will have to bow  before him.His chain of thoughts was broken when he noticed movements in her.

Haseena opened her eyes slowly, blinking several times to adjust her vision.She tried to sit but "Aahh!" groaned as she felt a sharp pain shooting down her back neck to her spine.She looked around not recognising the place, then at Anubhav and recognised him immediately...

HM: aapki himmat kaise hui humein yaha laane ki?(she asked angrily.)

AS: Awaaz niche!..iss waqt aap bandi hain humari aur aapki jaan humare haatho mein hain.(he said in calm but firm voice)

HM: agar aapko lagta hain ki aap hume Dara sakte hain toh yeh aapki galat faimi hain.

AS: waise toh humara irada aapko darane ka nahi hain parantu Darna aapko chahiye...kyun iss Panchgiri mein aapke parivaar ka kuch gine chune din hi bache hain...your family's days here are numbered Ms.Haseena Malik.

HM: woh toh waqt hi batayega...

Anubhav went out of her room...
———————
AS: kya baat hain baba aap itne chintit kyun hain?

A: chintit hone wali baat hain Anubhav...tumne Haseena ko agwa Kiya hain yeh baat pure gaon mein fail chuki hain aur Haseena Panchgiri mein sabko bohot pyari hain...Shahebaaz aur Hussain iss baat ka faida uthakar gaonwalon ko humare khilaf zaroor bhadkayenge.

AS: Uski naubat hi nahi aayegi baba usse pahele hi hum unpar hamla bolenge..aur pure Malik khandaan ko Panchgiri ki zameen se dur phekenge...300 saal se chali aarahi iss Jung ka ab antim Charan aachuka hain.(he said confidently)

KS: Itna atma vishwas thik nahi hain humare Bhai(taunting)...baba chhat par Chalke dekhiye kya ho raha hain bahar.
.
.
.
They went to the terrace to find the mansion surrounded by angry mob trying to barge inside with guards trying their best to stop them.

Man: andar jaane do humlogo ko...bade sahab ko jawab dena padega kyun agwa Kiya Gaya hain chhoti Malkin ko?

(Villagers address HM as chhoti Malkin,AS as chhote sahab,A as Bade sahab,SM as Bade hukum,H as chhote hukum.S as Badi Malkin and SU as Thakurain Maa)

A: jiska dar tha wahi hua....kaise bhi karke innlogo ko yaha se hatao(he ordered one of his men)par kisiko bhi zyada chot nahi aani chahiye samjhe.(the man nodded and went)

KS: hoga hi na baba aapke laadle bete par kuch zyada hi bharosa hain na aapko.

A: Abhi nahi Kashi.... Anubhav agey tumhari kya yojna Hain?

AS: hume kuch nahi karna hain....bas intezaar karenge unke agle chaal ka.
———————
HM was sitting on her bed sadly looking at the sky when there was a knock on the door.She heard it but didn't feel the need to respond.After 2 more knocks the huge wooden door opened with a slight creaking sound.She turned her face when she heard a female voice.

Lady: Hum Anubhav ki Maa hain..baith sakte hain yahan?

HM: jii baithiye (she said neither to warmly nor too coldly.)

SU: Haseena naam hain na tumhara bete?(she nodded curtly)hum jaante hain beta isswaqt tumpar kya beet rahi hain...humare bete ki taraf se hum tumse maafi mangte hain...use iss tarha tumhara apharan nahi karna chahiye tha.

HM: Maafi apke bete ko mangni chahiye humse...(she said with a blank face,SU sighed.)

SU: aaj ghar mein Ganesh bhagwan ki puja hain..tum aaogi toh hume accha lagega..

HM: maaf kijiyega Maaji isswaqt humari  mental condition...matlab...Mansik stithi aisi nahi hain ki hum kisi jashn mein shamil ho..

SU: koi jashn nahi hain beta, bas Puja hain...bhagwan se kaisa bair...tum aaogi toh hume Khushi hogi...aaogi na?

Haseena couldn't deny the request of the lady....she remembered her Ammijaan  and unknowingly her eyes glistened....

HM:  jii hum aajayenge...

SU: hum kapde bhijwate hain tumhare liye(she said happily and went for further preparation of the Puja.)
———————
Pooja Ghar:

The Singh family was already present in the room when HM reached there..The sound of her anklets drew their attention.Anubhav's breathe chocked seeing the beauty infront of him—claded in a yellow muslin saree and her wet hairs falling on her shoulders HM was Looking no less beautiful than a fresh daffodil.Her gold dangle earrings touching her shoulders were definitely teasing him a lot. His inside felt to be on fire when she looked at him with those kohled amber eyes.He returned to reality listening to his sister.

KS: Tumhe yaha aane ki izaazat kisne dii?(she asked rudely)

SU: Kashi!(reprimanded)..humne aane ko kaha hain isse...Bhagwan ki Puja hain tamasha nahi chahiye hume...Haseena beta yaha aao.

HM went and stood at Maa's left while Anubhav was standing on her right.

Soon Puja and Aarti was done.Panditji handed over the  panch aarti diya to Maa.

SU: Haseena Anubhav  aarti Lelo..(she said coming near them.)

Anuseena forwarded their hands at the same time resulting in Anubhav's palm resting on Haseena's over the Diya's flame.They looked at each other and their eyes locked for a second.
Haseena immediately removed her hand and touched it on her forehead stepping aside.

HM: Maaji hum kamre mein jaate hain..(she smiled softly at maa and ran back to her room.)
.
.
.
A: Panditji aajkal samay Zara bhari chalraha hain,hum bhi Zara bechain rahene Lage hain Zara bataiyye na koi vipda toh nahi aanewali na humare parivaar pe..aur ek baar Anubhav ki kundli bhi dekh lijiye.Maa gave Panditji Anubhav's kundli..

Panditji: sankat ka badal chhaya hua hain aapke putra par...woh usse nikal toh jayega par archane kaafi saari aayengi..aur yeh kya!(taking a better look at the paper in his hand)Anubhav ka vivah yog ban chuka hain...

Before Panditji could complete a man came running inside..

A: Magan!Kya hua aise bhagte hue aandar kyun aarahe ho?

M: bade sahab gajab ho gaya...humari ek paltan Dilli(Delhi) se apke bataye gaye barud aur hathiyar lekar laut rahi thi par Panchgiri k bahar Damrudihi k jungal(jungle) mein Dusre dal walon ne unhe bandi bana liya hain...aur humare gupt charon se yeh bhi pata chala hain ki woh log humlogo par koi bohot bada waar karne ki saazish karrahe hain par usse pahele Hussain Malik apni bahen ko chhudana chahta hain....

As Magan kept on speaking the lines on Anant Singh's forehead increased..Panditji's words rang in his ears "sankat ka badal chhaya hua hain aapke putra par"....

SU(in mind): Hey Ishwar phirse ladai...Prabhu kab hoga inn do khandano ki dushmani ka anth...kya koi nahi hain jo yeh sab khatam kar sake?!
——————————
Precap: Anubhav vs Hussain.
——————————
With both the families at loggerheads what do you think is gonna happen next?Will Hussain win over Anubhav and get back his sister or something else is gonna happen? Will Panditji's words come true and will Anubhav fall into some big trap?
——————————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
And  silent readers aaplog bhi agar accha lage toh please vote kardena.
Thank You.