Tied together

Last update of the month...
See you guys on August..❤️

Singh Mansion:(not proofread)

Anubhav and Haseena were sitting in the beautifully decorated Mandap set in the middle of the Living room.
Unlike any other wedding scenes there was no trace of smile on the bride and groom's faces,both of them were completing the rituals blankly as instructed by the Priest.

Panditji: Vadhu k mang mein sindoor bhariye...

Anubhav took a pinch of vermillion on a coin and filled Haseena's hairline with it,some of it fell on her nose too.He glanced at her face for a second,her beautiful face was devoid of any emotion and her amber eyes were red,filled with tears but not a single drop escaped her eyes.

After the priest declared them husband and wife they took blessings from the elders and met few special guests too.
.
.
.
Anuseena's room:

A few women whom Haseena assumed to be some distant relatives of them escorted to Anubhav's room which was now her's too.They helped her to settle on the bed with her extra heavy lahenga and jwelleries.

Woman: yeh lo dudh ka glass..Anubhav aaye toh use de Dena..(A lady said handing her a glass of milk.She quietly took it from her.)

A lady came forward and pulled her veil covering her face.

Lady: Abb yeh ghunghat tumhara pati akar uthayega aur chahere pe thodi si muskurahat lao samjhi nayi Bahu.(Haseena didn't respond anything.She was getting utterly irritated but she was helpless.)
Chalo abb sab Anubhav aata hi hoga.

As the ladies left Haseena threw the glass angrily on the floor and removed her veil.The anger,pain she was concealing in her for the last 3days suddenly overpowered her and she lost control of her tears.She stood up and looked at the decorated bed,anger rushed inside her she messed up the flower decoration on the bedsheet and tore some of the garlands hanging from the bedpost.
She sat on the floor with a thud resting her head against the bed.She let out a loud wail remembering her family-she was now all alone among these unknown people who happen to be her family's therefore her enemies.She was now stuck with Anubhav Singh forever,the man who she currently hated the most.Yes,she considered him to be the sole reason of all of her sufferings.Her eyelids felt heavy, she was exhausted of performing all the rituals and ofcourse the immense mental agony she was going through.She was almost half asleep in that position when she heard the door creaking open.

Anubhav entered his room worn out due to all the wedding activities...His eyes fell on the now messed up decorated bed,he felt a sudden irritation seeing all the decorations and diyas in his room.It was not that he was against marriage or something but he hadn't it on his list for now....he wanted to establish his family's absolute supremacy in Panchgiri and then go back to London to extend their business but everything was messed up now.He was now married that too with the daughter of their biggest enemy.He had no personal grudge against her but it's for her family that he lost his favourite uncle,faithful companions even his sister lost her husband although he agreed that the man deserved even more cruel death.

His chain of thoughts were broken by sounds of jwelleries jingling.Haseena stood up from the floor.Her eyes were red and puffed,her surma was smudged from the corners.Anubhav glanced at the mess on the floor.

AS: yeh kya haal bana rakkha hain aapne kamre ka...hum saaf safai priya vyakti hain.(he said coldly)

HM: Toh khud saaf kar lijiye.(she snapped back.)

She was too bold compared to other Indian Ladies of that time.He had always seen his mother and other ladies of the family or of the village behaving timidly infront of their husbands.But as much as he hated to accept that he was somewhere impressed by her this attitude..she was not someone you can break easily,she was a fighter and he respected that.