Chapter 12

The day finally comes. Jisoo thinks to herself. Amongst the large crowds in the airport, she spots a familiar face. Lisa runs towards her after recognizing Jisoo.

They embrace each other with tears filling their eyes

"Thank you for your gift, it is beautiful." Lisa said.

"I'm wearing yours right now." Jisoo said with a sad smile.

They kiss, not caring if the airport is crowded, not caring if Jisoo's family is looking, not caring about anything.

"Do you promise to text me and call me?" Jisoo asked after kissing.

Lisa pinky promises her.

"I have to go..." Jisoo says before kissing Lisa one last time "I promise I'll come visit you."

Lisa smiled, at the same time, tears escaped from her eyes.

Jisoo walks away in the distance. All Lisa could do was look at the love of her life slowly walking away. Jisoo could not bear to look back, she could not bear to look at Lisa's face. Jisoo felt her eyes watering but still continues to walk forward.

"My dear Lisa." She says to herself in a small voice. "I will forever miss the way you smile, your voice and the way you look. Absolutely magnificent."

"My dear Jisoo." Lisa says to herself in a small voice. "My light and shining armor. You never failed to make me smile, or cheer me up. I- I love you."