Chapter 3

After school, Lisa follow her friends to a candy store. She takes a big basket and fills it with candy.

Suddenly, Jisoo walks into the store and takes out a few packets of candy from the store.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung shouts while waving at her.

Jisoo laughs at the sight of Lisa grabbing a basket full of candy. Her bright smile gives Lisa goosebumps.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jisoo asked.

"Raiding this candy store, you?" Lisa casually says.

"Oh, I always have low blood pressure."

"What did the candy do to you to deserve this?" Jisoo jokes.

"It just popped into my head this morning, so I was like, let's make it happen." Jennie says with a laugh.

"Well, have fun!" Jisoo says with a smile before walking to the cashier and then walking out of the store.

"Did I mention she was pretty? Because she is so pretty." Chaeyoung's eyes widen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo's POV:

She walks back home with the bag of candy, dangling from her hand. She takes a deep breath before walking in, the whole house, reeking the smell of booze makes her cough. 

"h-HhgHey! I remember yghg-you!" Her drunk brother said before passing out on the floor. 

Jisoo, despite her hate for her brother, puts a blanket on her father before cleaning up all the mess made of the beer. There was broken glass, vapes and beer on the rugs. She throws it all out.

She carries her bags in her room and then takes a shower to clear her thoughts. She thinks about all of her new friends, mostly Lisa and her beauty. 

"Jisoo-ah keep it together, it's your first day." She says to herself.

After showering, she walks out of the bathroom and sees his father.

"Was he drinking again?" Her father asked her, furious.

Jisoo nods.

"I swear! One day I am kicking that motherfucker out of this house." Her father grunts. "I made dinner, it is on the table. I'm going to take a shower." He sighs.

Jisoo sometimes get scared of her own father, when her father is mad, it is hard not to get scared.

She walks to the table and have dinner on her phone while looking at her phone.