Chapter 10

It has been a few weeks since the incident.

Jisoo checks her watch, it is 2 o'clock. She sees Lisa walking towards her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Lisa asked curiously.

"My dad, me and my brother are moving back to Daegu after my brother finishes his rehab..." Jisoo says in a small voice.

"When does your brother finish rehab?" Lisa asked.

"...Tomorrow. But we're leaving next week." Jisoo replies with tears rolling down her eyes. "I don't want to lose you..." 

Lisa hugs Jisoo closely. 

"I don't want to lose you too..." Lisa replies in a hoarse voice.

"Can you come back here at 10pm? I want to show you something." Lisa asks.

Jisoo nods after rubbing her tears from her cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo arrives at 10, she sees Lisa waiting for her from afar. 

They sit on the bench staring at the stars. 

"Will you promise not to forget me?" Lisa asks in a tiny voice.

"I will never forget you, I promise." Jisoo replies with a smile.

"Here... I got you a gift." Lisa said before giving Jisoo a neatly wrapped gift.

"Open it when you get home." Lisa says, trying to hold back her tears.

"I will." 

Jisoo gives Lisa a bag. 

"You should open it when you get home too."

Lisa nods.