The end

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Cha Eunwoo as your lawfully wedded husband?"

.
.

Silence-----

.
.

"T-ae?" Eunwoo mumbled tightly gripping on the dozed off other's hands making him snap immediately.

"I repeat, Do You Kim Taehyung-

"I can't."

Gasps can be heard throughout the room. People immediately stands from their seats when Taehyung practically yanked his hands from the other's grips.

"T-ae- N-o please

"I can't I am sorry. I just could not jus-just-

"TAEHYUNG!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" This time it's his mother who is glaring at him.

"I- Don't love him Eomma." he mumbled, making everyone to gasps more.

"Ta-e N-o..." Eunwoo mumbled tearing up. But only to met with nothing. He was about to hold the other but firmly, being jerked away while passing him a not so guilty look.

Nothing is same inside the hall anymore. Everyone is is shock after the sudden turn.

"We are sorry What happened Suddenly. We are grateful enough for you all being the part of this ceremony. But please if you could respect the privacy."

Eunwoo's father practically begged all to leave the hall which everyone obliged except for Seokjin and Ana who have a smug smile lingering over their faces.

"T-ae please say something-" Eunwoo mumbled.

"I am grateful enough for you, as you made me stronger. But...sniff* ... But I am strongest with My Hyungie. I am sorry."

With that Taehyung walks down towards the entrance door.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY WRATH!!!" Taehyung's mother shouted from behind.

"YOU CANNOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE YOU DID SOME EIGHT YEARS AGO. YOU JUST CAN NOT-

"SO WHAT WOULD I DO NOW? I DON'T LOVE HIM EOMMA. I TRIED TO FOLLOW YOU. BUT I CAN'T. I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A DAY WITHOUT MY HYUNGIE. THEN HOW A LIFE?"

"Gritted teeth* Tae come here right now!!!" She growled.

"N-o... Not now please. Understand me Eomma. Ple-ase-

"You could have tell us If He was against the marriage!! We could have save ourselves from this shameful incident. Don't you care for our reputation?" Eunwoo's mother said with pure dissatisfaction lingering upon her face.

"My son is being just dumb. I am sorry. Nothing will happen-

"NO!! I was a dumb. You made me dumb Eomma. But not anymore. I thought at last you would feel my pain and stop the marriage Eomma. But I was wrong. YOU NEVER CARED. YOU NEVER CARED FOR MY LIKES AND DISLIKES, MY HAPPINESS.

"Ta-e

"IT HAS BEEN ONLY ME, WHO WANTED TO IMPRESS YOUR STONE HEART. BUT I WAS WRO-NG. SO WRONG. Wasn't I?"

"I fa-failed in many things, in m-my life." Taehyung mumbled breaking down immediately.

"I am sorry but, Tae You should hurry. Jeongguk is leaving." Seokjin mumbled interrupting the mother son moment with heavy heart.